Ask the smelly old hippie!

What is your favorite holiday?

What's your favorite color?
Also, is there a specific color that is "popular" under hippies? o:

What is your favorite holiday?

Dunno, I'm not much for those cause it's 99% boring family dinners that can go suck it. But eh, Christmas maybe since I'm away with some tolerable people almost always so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite color?
Also, is there a specific color that is "popular" under hippies? o:

Not really, if you mean the style of it. Politically it's traditionally been green and red though due to the environment/green party and left opinions.

Myself I really like red, brown, orange.. dunno. As long as it's not marine/dark blue colors only, those don't suit me well. That goes for dark jeans/denim things as well, yuck.

When was the last time u bathed u dirty hippie?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

When was the last time u bathed u dirty hippie?

no idea still cold here :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

... is that some sort of weird meme lingo i missed?

..oh just another name for groundhog.. well depends on their size i guess or they'd just die from all the fibers unless they could digest that lol

34064-hippie.jpg

bump.

If you had one wish, what would it be?

fave artists?

If you mean as in musicians and bands... I have a lot but I can list a few more or less cool stuff y'all can check out:

Buffy Sainte-Marie, S?rgio Godinho, Lu?s C?lia, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Grateful Dead, Alaska y Los Pegamoides(spanish post/- punk), Wigwam(Finnish prog rock band)... just a few :D

Also I think Yoko Ono and Shila(Sheila Charlesworth) are worth honorable mentions too :3

How's the weather over there right now?

Back