• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask the smelly old hippie!

What is your favorite holiday?

What's your favorite color?
Also, is there a specific color that is "popular" under hippies? o:

What is your favorite holiday?

Dunno, I'm not much for those cause it's 99% boring family dinners that can go suck it. But eh, Christmas maybe since I'm away with some tolerable people almost always so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite color?
Also, is there a specific color that is "popular" under hippies? o:

Not really, if you mean the style of it. Politically it's traditionally been green and red though due to the environment/green party and left opinions.

Myself I really like red, brown, orange.. dunno. As long as it's not marine/dark blue colors only, those don't suit me well. That goes for dark jeans/denim things as well, yuck.

When was the last time u bathed u dirty hippie?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

When was the last time u bathed u dirty hippie?

no idea still cold here :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

... is that some sort of weird meme lingo i missed?

..oh just another name for groundhog.. well depends on their size i guess or they'd just die from all the fibers unless they could digest that lol

34064-hippie.jpg

bump.

If you had one wish, what would it be?

fave artists?

If you mean as in musicians and bands... I have a lot but I can list a few more or less cool stuff y'all can check out:

Buffy Sainte-Marie, S?rgio Godinho, Lu?s C?lia, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Grateful Dead, Alaska y Los Pegamoides(spanish post/- punk), Wigwam(Finnish prog rock band)... just a few :D

Also I think Yoko Ono and Shila(Sheila Charlesworth) are worth honorable mentions too :3

How's the weather over there right now?

Back