• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Pink Obsessed Girly!

Which shade of pink is your favorite? This is valuable info, man!! :p

Last edited:
Which shade of pink is your favorite? This is valuable info, man!!

DON'T MAKE ME PICK! It's probably between taffy and ballet slipper.
But I love ALL SHADES EXCEPT crepe and rosewood.

Why are you guild master?

You know the answer. ;)
The previous Guild Master was banned, which was not acceptable so the job got handed over to me. :)

Last edited:
DON'T MAKE ME PICK! It's probably between taffy and ballet slipper.
But I love ALL SHADES EXCEPT crepe and rosewood.

You know the answer. ;)
The previous Guild Master was banned, which was not acceptable so the job got handed over to me. :)

Then tell me this.
Crepe or Rosewood?

Duuuhh! It's second place on my game log, after AC:NL of course.
Pok?mon Moon is awesome, I got it for Christmas. :D

Duuuhh! It's second place on my game log, after AC:NL of course.
Pok?mon Moon is awesome, I got it for Christmas. :D

You got moon too? Yesssss. My second and third game logs were both Pokemon...White 2 and Alpha Sapphire(And let's not forget that on AS I had like 500 hours on my old 3ds, combined with the 280 or so on this new one). White 2 because I keep my pre-gen 6 Pokemon in that game. I hate generation 6 so I refuse to move my babies. Nothing beats my internet browser rating though at over 1200 hours....What is my life....

Did you ever play a generation 5 game/what did you think of them?

Last edited:
You got moon too? Yesssss. My second and third game logs were both Pokemon...White 2 and Alpha Sapphire(And let's not forget that on AS I had like 500 hours on my old 3ds, combined with the 280 or so on this new one). White 2 because I keep my pre-gen 6 Pokemon in that game. I hate generation 6 so I refuse to move my babies. Nothing beats my internet browser rating though at over 1200 hours....What is my life....

Did you ever play a generation 5 game/what did you think of them?

I'm too lazy to check my log right now, but ya know.
Yes, I have Pok?mon black, it was fun! Getting past the second gym was so hard though!!! My Pignite kept falling asleep with hypnosis. :p

I'm too lazy to check my log right now, but ya know.
Yes, I have Pok?mon black, it was fun! Getting past the second gym was so hard though!!! My Pignite kept falling asleep with hypnosis. :p

You get all the best versions!!

Ah, Gym 2 was what killed my Pignite in my Nuzlocke of black...That was an experience. If you ever want to have the time of your life, yet be completely heartbroken every single moment, do a nuzlocke of that game. I think the memories alone made it my favorite Pokemon game...I just haven't had the patience/heart to do a nuzlocke since.

Back