Ask Snake Mom

Two of my faves are Born This Way and You and I. But I really like Million Reasons, it keeps getting stuck in my head ever since the super bowl. XD

She got so much backlash because of that! Fine choices, if you chose any song I would say the same tbh. :rolleyes:

I didn't realise you are a turt, do you miss Sheila/Moko?

Last edited:
She got so much backlash because of that! Fine choices, if you chose any song I would say the same tbh. :rolleyes:

I didn't realise you are a turt, do you miss Sheila/Moko?

I am THE turt! Yass, I miss her but I talk to her still just not on here. I was the one who started the burgle your turts thing, but then she deemed herself the queen, and I was the princess XD

I am THE turt! Yass, I miss her but I talk to her still just not on here. I was the one who started the burgle your turts thing, but then she deemed herself the queen, and I was the princess XD

Oh really? Ah that's nice! ^^

Another day in paradise. And by paradise I mean in a constant state of boredom. Ask me something!

tumblr_nufub3ibr61uaundno1_500.jpg

i found you a PS candy snek! what do you think?

i found you a PS candy snek! what do you think?

So pretty! I love when people post these on facebook and say "wow look at this super rare morph!" and I just shake my head... especially if they own snakes and are that gullible, knowing they probably paid $100 for their normal bp that the seller told them was super rare. -_- good times

Back