• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

customa18c25f85ae48c0a-640x360.png

opinions?

Waluigi or SM64?? :p

How about Waluigi in SM64? :rolleyes:

But seriously, this is a sensitive topic. Having to choose one over the other makes me cri T_T

I would have to say SM64 just because it's the greatest game ever made, but I gotta say, adding Wauigi in would make the game undoubtedly god-tier.

Hi! How old were you when you first played a Nintendo game? (If this hasn't been asked yet?)
Also, what do you like about Nintendo or Mario & company the most?

Hi! How old were you when you first played a Nintendo game? (If this hasn't been asked yet?)
Also, what do you like about Nintendo or Mario & company the most?

My earliest memory of playing a Nintendo game was when I used to play Super Mario 64 and SMB3, and at the time I was about 3-4 years old. Although I can recall my mom telling me that when I was less than a year old I would sit in a seat and watch her play Ocarina of Time on the N64, so I got a really early exposure to videogaming ^^

And my favorite thing about Nintendo? Well I guess in general I just love the lively and colorful designs and characters of their games. I've always been more drawn to those games that stuff on, like, the PlayStation and Xbox. I also love the quirkiness of the games.
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THEM SUPRA MAYRO BOIS, WHAT A TREAT THEY ARE
I just love them to death lol :p

^^^ that video gives me life lol

And I mean the series as a whole, I call it that cause the title supra mayro is hilarious imo

You have to choose between Nintendo making a Waluigii game and never playing the nintendo 64 again wat do????

Last edited:
You have to choose between Nintendo making a Waluigii game and never playing the nintendo 64 again wat do????

MASS HYSTERIA AS LOCAL N64 FANATIC GOES INSANE--

NOW WAIT JUST A BURGER FLIPPIN SECOND

obviously I would choose to make a wah game!! Why would I choose to never play n64 again??? ONLY A MADMAN WOULD DO THAT

Last edited:
Back