AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

customa18c25f85ae48c0a-640x360.png

opinions?

Waluigi or SM64?? :p

How about Waluigi in SM64? :rolleyes:

But seriously, this is a sensitive topic. Having to choose one over the other makes me cri T_T

I would have to say SM64 just because it's the greatest game ever made, but I gotta say, adding Wauigi in would make the game undoubtedly god-tier.

Hi! How old were you when you first played a Nintendo game? (If this hasn't been asked yet?)
Also, what do you like about Nintendo or Mario & company the most?

Hi! How old were you when you first played a Nintendo game? (If this hasn't been asked yet?)
Also, what do you like about Nintendo or Mario & company the most?

My earliest memory of playing a Nintendo game was when I used to play Super Mario 64 and SMB3, and at the time I was about 3-4 years old. Although I can recall my mom telling me that when I was less than a year old I would sit in a seat and watch her play Ocarina of Time on the N64, so I got a really early exposure to videogaming ^^

And my favorite thing about Nintendo? Well I guess in general I just love the lively and colorful designs and characters of their games. I've always been more drawn to those games that stuff on, like, the PlayStation and Xbox. I also love the quirkiness of the games.
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THEM SUPRA MAYRO BOIS, WHAT A TREAT THEY ARE
I just love them to death lol :p

^^^ that video gives me life lol

And I mean the series as a whole, I call it that cause the title supra mayro is hilarious imo

You have to choose between Nintendo making a Waluigii game and never playing the nintendo 64 again wat do????

Last edited:
You have to choose between Nintendo making a Waluigii game and never playing the nintendo 64 again wat do????

MASS HYSTERIA AS LOCAL N64 FANATIC GOES INSANE--

NOW WAIT JUST A BURGER FLIPPIN SECOND

obviously I would choose to make a wah game!! Why would I choose to never play n64 again??? ONLY A MADMAN WOULD DO THAT

Last edited:
Back