✖Ask PandaNikita✖

I very much enjoyed reading your reply, thank you.

If the money is what worries your parents, I believe you could do far worse than 'microbiologist' or 'pathologist,' to put it lightly. But certainly being able to get out of bed every day happy to go to work is far more valuable than a bigger big paycheck.

And I promise to take a look at Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki.

What got you into New Leaf? Was it a gift? Saw an advertisement. Just wanted a new 3DS game and liked the cover?

I very much enjoyed reading your reply, thank you.

If the money is what worries your parents, I believe you could do far worse than 'microbiologist' or 'pathologist,' to put it lightly. But certainly being able to get out of bed every day happy to go to work is far more valuable than a bigger big paycheck.

And I promise to take a look at Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki.
That is certainly what I believe in; I would rather be happy and financial stable than being miserable and wealthy.

The only negative thing about becoming a microbiologist is that automated machinery is replacing laboratory microbiologist - which is where I want to work. I could still pursue microbiology in water facilities, researching or in an education setting.

What got you into New Leaf? Was it a gift? Saw an advertisement. Just wanted a new 3DS game and liked the cover?
Hm well I saw Animal Crossing: New Leaf in an advertisement on Youtube, if I remember correctly. I have been playing games from the franchise since I was about six or seven years old on my brothers' GameCube (Population Growing). However, I have four older brothers so I was never able to play as my own character - I would use one of theirs which made them upset. When I was in my pre-teens my grandma bought a silver GameCube system for me as well as Population Growing. I played every weekend at her house for hours (because I didn't have any friends - maybe one or two). Sometimes I would stay up till 1AM or 2AM fishing, catching bugs or doing errands for my beloved animal villagers. In August, I would wake up to join Cooper and the villagers for morning aerobics - I enjoyed that very much. I have also played Wild World on the DS but I will leave that story for later as I am starting to ramble.

I had a strong desire to get ACNL and the special 3DS because I loved the franchise and I was amazing by how different the game had become. I think the thing that intrigued me most was that villagers as well as the character could plot their house anywhere - and that you can place public works projects in your town. I loved this idea because I like free-control over what structures go into my town (I am an avid Sims player - so I like to create :D) I had also received ACNL and a regular black 3DS (along with a Naruto 3DS game) from my boyfriend during last year's Christmas - which was the first time my family had really celebrate Christmas and the first time I had received more than one present. It was truly magical - minus the fact that there is no snow in California </3 (I used to live in Colorado). I also had registered all of mine, my boyfriend's and my cousins' Club Nintendo codes to obtain the Animal Crossing DS cartridge case - it has 9 cartridge openings as well as a rainbow set of styli.

I could probably go on and on about Animal Crossing. And thank you for the questions! I very much enjoy answering them

Another note: The Girl That Leapt Through Time is by the same animator/creator as Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki

How are you?:)
Hello! I am doing okay today :[ I had a very appetizing breakfast, however, it gave me an awful headache. It's been 10 hours since breakfast and I still have a headache. Other than that I am feeling great! I am currently working on a post for a massive giveaway and I am so excited to post it :]
How are you doing this fine day-or-evening? :D

Good,and bored.:3 What did you have for breakfast?:)

For breakfast I had over-easy eggs, hash browns, sausage, blueberry biscuits and a glass of orange juice :] it was very delicious but I always feel sleepy after eating sausage haha

Did you have breakfast today? :)

For breakfast I had over-easy eggs, hash browns, sausage, blueberry biscuits and a glass of orange juice :] it was very delicious but I always feel sleepy after eating sausage haha

Did you have breakfast today? :)

I had a salami sandwhich.:3 Looks like you had a good breakfast!^-^ All of those foods are amazing,except blueberry biscuits.I've never tried those so I'm not sure if they taste very good...

I had a salami sandwhich.:3 Looks like you had a good breakfast!^-^ All of those foods are amazing,except blueberry biscuits.I've never tried those so I'm not sure if they taste very good...
They are the ones that come in the aluminum tube! I think they were Pillsbury haha :)
I've had salami before but never a salami sandwich :) it sounds delicious

And yes they taste amazing! I prefer sausage over bacon :eek: I hope no one gets mad about that haha

They are the ones that come in the aluminum tube! I think they were Pillsbury haha :)
I've had salami before but never a salami sandwich :) it sounds delicious

And yes they taste amazing! I prefer sausage over bacon :eek: I hope no one gets mad about that haha

Omg yes!I <3 sausage!Forget bacon!:3

Another note: The Girl That Leapt Through Time is by the same animator/creator as Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki
Ah! I have seen The Girl That Leapt Through Time, and enjoyed it (esp. the first half), so your mention of that increases my expectations for Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki.

I have also played Wild World on the DS but I will leave that story for later as I am starting to ramble.
I would very much like to hear this, actually, even more since it is one of two games I am thinking of getting for 3DS when my pay comes. I am also curious about the AC game for Wii, if you have played that, as well, since I have a Wii U.

It was truly magical - minus the fact that there is no snow in California </3 (I used to live in Colorado).
Ever gone to the mountains since moving to California? There are mountains near me in every direction since I live in a valley in southern California. I wonder if the view is similar in your location.

Last edited:
Ah! I have seen The Girl That Leapt Through Time, and enjoyed it (esp. the first half), so your mention of that increases my expectations for Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki.
I hope you enjoy watching the anime :] The creator (which I believe is male) always has a female protagonist - The Girl That Leapt Through Time was also made into a live-action movie. The story was changed but had the same concept, it was an interesting watch.

I would very much like to hear this, actually, even more since it is one of two games I am thinking of getting for 3DS when my pay comes. I am also curious about the AC game for Wii, if you have played that, as well, since I have a Wii U.
I played City Folk for the Wii and it was fun however, I don't like using Wii controllers because the shape and button layout tend to make my hands uncomfortable. I definitely recommend buying Wild World, though DS games have that horrid negative space on the sides for the top screen when played on the 3DS. I used to have a crimson red and black DS lite (I think it was the lite version - not so sure) and the only games I had were; ACWW, Bee Movie & Brain Age. I would always play Wild World because of all the features that they programmed in the game. If I remember correctly you were able to shoot down Gulliver in the UFO, have garage sales and send out messages in a bottle. I really loved the layout as well - the top screen was the sky and the bottom was the "current event" screen. I think the developers of New Leaf should have kept the screens the same as Wild World but there aren't UFO's in New Leaf so that would probably be a dead feature.

I didn't spend too much time playing Animal Crossing Wild World because one day I had dropped my DS down the stairs. Both screens were cracked and the colors didn't display right, and being the nosy girl I am, I decided to open up my DS (oh the horror). I actually was able to fix the bottom screen (where all the gameplay was occuring) but if I was to put all the exterior coverings back on the screen would blank out again. All that was holding my DS together was the connector strip of the top and bottom screen. A couple weeks later my grandma had decided to clean my room - I wish I didn't have to say this part - she thought the DS was two separate components being held by masking tape, so she ripped off the connector strip and put the obsolete DS in my game box (shoe-box of games - mostly Zelda, Mario-franchise games & Animal Crossing). So my fun had ended there, that is why I was so excited for the 3DS - on Christmas I played for hours because I was so intrigued by the gameplay & because I hadn't played Animal Crossing in a few months before Christmas.

Ever gone to the mountains since moving to California? There are mountains near me in every direction since I live in a valley in southern California. I wonder if the view is similar in your location.
No I haven't, I heard that it's snowy up by the mountains especially in Big Bear. Though I am not sure I would think so highly of the mountains here because I grew up in Colorado and I was skiing since I was 4 years old haha. My family had a time-share condominium at a place called Grand Timber Lodge in Breckenridge, Colorado. Every year we would stuff our mini-van full of food, clothes and movies for our stay there.

I was wondering if you had traveled outside of California before? If you haven't been to Colorado I could probably ramble about that too.

I live in Southern California too - near LA and Orange County.

Sorry it took me awhile to respond haha

Ah, I was wondering if you would recognize Big Bear: it looms large to my east, but even that tallest of mountains here has had less snow than usual for the last few years. Oh, how I miss the massive amount of rains during my childhood compared to the droughts of today. Relatedly, my memory is old enough to remember the one and only time it snowed here in the valley: it was late at night, and the snow was just enough to cover the ground, as if a very thin blanket.

The only other state I have been to is Nevada, and I bet you can guess to which city, heh. I have been out of the country much more often, and for months at a time.

Miyazaki seems just as fond of female protagonists. Ironically, there are no shortage of male child characters in the stories I grew up with, but the characters I connected with most as a male child were most often female. For instance, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service was a character who, as I can articulate now but understood at an emotional level then, was someone I felt affinity to because she is introverted like me.

Yeah, my biggest obstacle to enjoying any game on the Wii is also the unusual controller. I wonder if I can just use the classic controller for the Wii AC game.

I hope to get used to the display for Wild World on my 3DS. If not, fortunately, I still have a DS.

And no need to apologize, heh. Take as long as you want: I am sure to read the reply whenever you are ready.

Last edited:
Ah, I was wondering if you would recognize Big Bear: it looms large to my east, but even that tallest of mountains here has had less snow than usual for the last few years. Oh, how I miss the massive amount of rains during my childhood compared to the droughts of today. Relatedly, my memory is old enough to remember the one and only time it snowed here in the valley: it was late at night, and the snow was just enough to cover the ground, as if a very thin blanket.

The only other state I have been to is Nevada, and I bet you can guess to which city, heh. I have been out of the country much more often, and for months at a time.
I haven't really paid attention to my surroundings future out from my bubble (well really from 50-100 feet). I remember when I first moved here I lived in an office with my parents because we were broke and it was raining almost non-stop. The walls were leaking and there were ant invasions, it was terrible. I felt as if a cloud of despair was greeting us to the new state. I have been in California before the move to visit relatives during vacation and such. I have heard a few people tell me about snow here, a dusting of snow.

In Colorado, there was a year when it had snowed 3 feet. It was during my spring break, at my house (and neighborhood) there was no cable so we found our entertainment in the snow. My uncle and brothers jumped off the second story porch into the snow, it was fun to observe from afar. A couple of my brothers and I went to the front yard and started to build a tunnel. We stayed outside for hours packing the snow down and the sun was able to melt a little of the snow which created a thin layer of ice over everything - it's awesome for snow sculptures but horrible for driveways and roads. Ah, I enjoy the snow very much and I love to play ACNL during Winter, I remember you said before about being able to have nature in your backyard (if that is correct) then you should live in Colorado - if there was no attachments here. It is truly a beautiful state - has all four seasons.

Green Valley? hah I mean Las Vegas? I've been to Las Vegas a handful of times for family vacations. It's quite boring for someone who has yet to turn 21. About a year ago when my mom and I went she had a $500 shopping spree gift from gambling a lot and earning credits. While she would play I would walk the strip, I went from I think the Adventure/Disney Hotel all the way to the Wyatt (I think I remember the hotel layout). I walked through Planet Hollywood's Mall a dozen of times as well as the Forum Shoppes at Caesars and the Canal Mall in the Venetian. Construction was being made the the Forum Shoppes and the Canal Mall. The Canal mall was the pricier of the two. I used to sit outside of the Caesar's Palace entrance just contemplating and security guards would tell me to go inside... which bothered me very much because the only place to sit down is at a gambling station or in a overpriced restaurant. I think I got a lot of exercise by going with my mom there haha

Miyazaki seems just as fond of female protagonists. Ironically, there are no shortage of male child characters in the stories I grew up with, but the ones I connected with most as a male child were most often female. For instance, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service was a character who, as I can articulate now but felt then, was someone I felt affinity to because she is introverted like me.
Yes he does have quite a bit movies with female protagonists. However, in his latest movie (might be his last) The Wind Rises, he has a male protagonist - the movie is based on a true story - it's quite sad actually. Miyazaki's films have always rung a familiar note inside of me, I enjoyed Kiki's Delivery Service a lot because of the concept of finding your true self. My Neighbor Totoro is my favorite - I grew up the that film.

I am also an introvert, I feel like there might be a lot of introverts on the forums as well.

Yeah, my biggest obstacle to enjoying any game on the Wii is also the unusual controller. I wonder if I can just use the classic controller for the Wii AC game.

I hope to get used to the display for Wild World on my 3DS. If not, fortunately, I still have a DS.

And no need to apologize, heh. Take as long as you want: I am sure to read the reply whenever you are ready.
I think they have an adapted Wii controller, I'm not so sure. I always wanted the Wii when it came out because it was the newest system on the market. My desire has shifted from the regular Wii to the limited edition Zelda Wii U which is amazing, but it's selling for a ridiculous price of $500+ on Amazon and Ebay. The display isn't too bad but for me it's bothersome. I played some DS games on the 3DS and I loved the games I just got tired of having to look at the empty space on the sides.

Jesus, $500? I think part of the reason I got the Wii U with Windwaker was that it was half price. The other reason being that I never experienced any of the GC and Wii games, so the Wii U made a lot of sense even with few of its own titles so far at the time.

I have been meaning to watch The Wind Rises. Glad you reminded me. I hope it is not as sad as Grave of the Fireflies, though.

In Colorado, did you have to shovel the snow off your roof a lot? Did you have one of those remote controls that turn on the heater in your car?

My upbringing in California was certainly no picnic ride, either, so I can relate. In fact, I grew up in west San Bernardino, the most impoverished part of what is already the second most (if not already the most) impoverished city in the States. Glad you have made it up to working toward becoming a microbiologist or pathologist.

Ooh, Colorado is starting to sound a lot more attractive. All that tethers me here is a feeling of obligation to the community I grew up in.

And your memory of businesses in Las Vegas is way better than mine. I only have a vague memory, except for the Buffalo Bill's with the roller coaster at the Nevada border, and a stay at a relative's house in an upscale neighborhood in Las Vegas.

Sorry for the late reply! You were busy in college so I'd feel bad if I distracted you... but I ended up getting distracted myself and forgot to reply. I'm guessing it's Sunday in your time? I hope you'll enjoy your weekend!

Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I'm sleepy but I have to pull an all-nighter to finish my homework to turn in before my exams.

It's okay! I enjoy this conversation :] The education in my country is alright, but I guess it is better than some countries...? My community college fees are cut down a lot by "tax payer dollars" and I get the Board of Governors Fee Waiver, this BOGFW waives the unit fee. I am taking 18 units so I think they waived $600-$700. The BOGFW only helps out those in need of the help - financial unstable families or students.
^That is what I am happy with haha

What I am unhappy with is that the financial aid requires your parents tax information. I only get $600 per semester now because my dad makes $1,000 more annually, but that extra money goes to - rent, bills, food - not my tuition or books. I do not currently have a job, I do not get "allowances" out of nowhere or from "chores". I'm a broke college student haha and I dislike the fact that I am unable to claim myself as an independent student. I am required to provide my dad's tax information even though he is unable to support my college funds. That is what I dislike about my college - there are many students who are in the same situation. Also there is a program at my college and many other colleges called EOPS (I think it stands for Equal Opportunities for Students) it is like another source of financial help from the colleges, however since my placement tests for English and Mathematics was a little above average and my GPA is over 3.0 I do not qualify for EOPS or workstudy - which infuriates me because there are so many other students that abuse their help from EOPS when there are real people in need - such as myself.

Student loans are pretty bad, some people are able to pay them off but it takes them years or even decades to get rid of the loans.

Wait, how come you don't qualify for EOPS when it sounds like you're doing a good job academically? In here, students that performed well academically would usually qualify for scholarships, unless the standards there are different?

It sounds like the system that is meant to help students doesn't always help students, which is common in every school, I guess. Eduction is important and yet why is it so expensive? If you want to work at a decent paying job so you can earn money, you need a higher education, and to get a higher education you need money. It's a vicious cycle and I hope students in the future could get out of it :(

Another question, how are the teachers/lecturers/professors in your college? or maybe you have a story you'd like to share about them? Any good or bad teachers?

Thank you <3 haha they aren't my images but I have credited the rightful owners of the images, I am not using their art for money either. I used simple bases such as the permalink and note taglines in the css code. Everything else I created by myself, the calendar and pop-up menus were pretty tricky, but I have them fixed and running! Hmm I do not have experience in web design and coding but I have always messed around with custom css, jquery, html, etc in themes or websites. I love to create blog pages - I am currently working on one for ACNL as well but I might not be able to finish it until I get a break from school (Winter or late Spring).

Haha the art/signature thread might be up in early November! I just have to work on a couple more sketches for examples. I'm debating whether or not to include digital art (I have just bought a Wacom tablet and I am fairly new to digital art - I use ArtRage for drawings - Photoshop CS6 for signatures)

Oh! For me, I've only dabbled in CSS very little, usually I use someone's code then adjust/edit them to my liking, but only minor details since if I try to do more, I'm afraid of breaking the code and make everything look weird, haha. If I may ask, where did you start editing codes for websites? Like, did you have a blogspot/wordpress/livejournal/myspace/other social media that lets you edit your web page?

And I'm finally on PC so I can see some art that you've posted! I was on mobile and for some reason, I can't see what you posted and I had to use a proxy >_< I like the one you drew on your signature! Stitches look cute and happy there, and I can see you included all the little things from your giveaway prize, nice details :D If you're looking for good programs for digital art, a lot of my friends seem to use Paint Tool SAI. (Sorry I'm not experienced in digital art so I can't say much about this haha)

And an ACNL-related question for you: When you first started ACNL, how was your experience? like for example, how did you plan out your town, did anything interesting happen to you when you first started playing, club tortimer stuff, etc?

Sorry if my response seems a bit lacking, I'm a bit tired today and when it comes to elaborating & putting my thoughts to word in English, I had a hard time OTL

What 3 AC vilagers,2 family members and 3 items would you bring during a zombie apocalyspe?

Jesus, $500? I think part of the reason I got the Wii U with Windwaker was that it was half price. The other reason being that I never experienced any of the GC and Wii games, so the Wii U made a lot of sense even with few of its own titles so far at the time.

I have been meaning to watch The Wind Rises. Glad you reminded me. I hope it is not as sad as Grave of the Fireflies, though.

In Colorado, did you have to shovel the snow off your roof a lot? Did you have one of those remote controls that turn on the heater in your car?

My upbringing in California was certainly no picnic ride, either, so I can relate. In fact, I grew up in west San Bernardino, the most impoverished part of what is already the second most (if not already the most) impoverished city in the States. Glad you have made it up to working toward becoming a microbiologist or pathologist.

Ooh, Colorado is starting to sound a lot more attractive. All that tethers me here is a feeling of obligation to the community I grew up in.

And your memory of businesses in Las Vegas is way better than mine. I only have a vague memory, except for the Buffalo Bill's with the roller coaster at the Nevada border, and a stay at a relative's house in an upscale neighborhood in Las Vegas.
You.... have.... the zelda wii u???? What gaming systems did you use before buying the GC and Wii U?

Oh gosh, Grave of the Fireflies is probably the saddest movie of them all, such a emotional roller coaster ride watching that.

Hm no I don't think anyone shoveled off the snow on the roof because it would be a hassle to even get on the roof with such amount of snow - we would just shovel the driveway and some of the sidewalk. The street sweepers would get the snow on the streets and they would have salt sprinkling out as well to prevent black ice from forming. Colorado is very beautiful.

Thank you, I didn't think I would be on this path towards that career. How was your childhood like? Do you have a lot of siblings?

My parents always wanted to take me to that Roller Coaster and my aunt (& her husband {a pathologist} + kids) lived in Las Vegas at one point but it was too expensive so they moved to Florida.

Awe! Look at Stitches cheesing for Halloween! That came out great PandaNikita! I was roaming around the basement to make a single tbt lol so I figured I'd drop in and congratulate you on the Stitches drawing. That's one proud looking bear cub. :D

Sorry for the late reply! You were busy in college so I'd feel bad if I distracted you... but I ended up getting distracted myself and forgot to reply. I'm guessing it's Sunday in your time? I hope you'll enjoy your weekend!

Wait, how come you don't qualify for EOPS when it sounds like you're doing a good job academically? In here, students that performed well academically would usually qualify for scholarships, unless the standards there are different?

It sounds like the system that is meant to help students doesn't always help students, which is common in every school, I guess. Eduction is important and yet why is it so expensive? If you want to work at a decent paying job so you can earn money, you need a higher education, and to get a higher education you need money. It's a vicious cycle and I hope students in the future could get out of it :(

Another question, how are the teachers/lecturers/professors in your college? or maybe you have a story you'd like to share about them? Any good or bad teachers?
That's fine :] and yes it is Sunday my time I just woke up haha.

I do not qualify for EOPS because it is a program for students that do not have high placement scores or that are seriously financially unstable. In the program you are required to keep your GPA 2.5 or higher I think. The system does help students, I think on my campus there's almost 50,000 students attending so there might be 10,000 to 30,000 in EOPS. I'm not sure students will ever get out of that cycle, which is sad. I haven't been able to get a job yet because people want experience - how am I supposed to get experience when no one is responding to my applications - I'm probably a boring person haha unqualified.

Hm in my college there are spectacular teachers - way better than my bf's college. My first semester I had one really horrible teacher for a political science class - all he did was lecture no stop and would tangent off about his colleges, porn or Kobe Bryant (the basketball player). I got a D which plummeted my GPA to 2.6 - now I have it at 3.06 and I'm in an honors society so I have to keep my GPA high. I would love to tell stories about my teachers but I don't think it would give them a good name haha because most of the good teachers curse or talk about their personal lives. I was close with my English 101 teacher, Microbio teacher and now Chem teacher. Oh as well as my Spanish teachers :) I was also close with my Drama teacher from high school, I used to talk to her about my life problems she was bad-a** lol.

Oh! For me, I've only dabbled in CSS very little, usually I use someone's code then adjust/edit them to my liking, but only minor details since if I try to do more, I'm afraid of breaking the code and make everything look weird, haha. If I may ask, where did you start editing codes for websites? Like, did you have a blogspot/wordpress/livejournal/myspace/other social media that lets you edit your web page?

And I'm finally on PC so I can see some art that you've posted! I was on mobile and for some reason, I can't see what you posted and I had to use a proxy >_< I like the one you drew on your signature! Stitches look cute and happy there, and I can see you included all the little things from your giveaway prize, nice details :D If you're looking for good programs for digital art, a lot of my friends seem to use Paint Tool SAI. (Sorry I'm not experienced in digital art so I can't say much about this haha)

And an ACNL-related question for you: When you first started ACNL, how was your experience? like for example, how did you plan out your town, did anything interesting happen to you when you first started playing, club tortimer stuff, etc?

Sorry if my response seems a bit lacking, I'm a bit tired today and when it comes to elaborating & putting my thoughts to word in English, I had a hard time OTL
I started out the same exact way as you, I used to play around with the coding in Tumblr. I slowly learned more and more things from playing around with the coding and looking up tutorials for such things that I wanted to change. And you shouldn't worry about breaking the code haha just save the entire code in a Word document or whatever word processor you have :] I had a myspace - deleted it and have a wordpress - inactive haha

Yes I think on mobile you are unable to see spoiler! And thank you :] I spent a lot of time into the drawing and planning this giveaway. I have heard about Paint Tool SAI but I have yet to download it. I'm scared of it because they say it is an old interface and complicated :eek:

When I first started ACNL I never planned out my towns like how I plan them now (grid-ing, Photoshop, layers etc). I started my game in winter - it was spectacular and I felt giddy about the snow and being able to create snow men and being able to do all the mayoral things you could do! I found it interesting when I discovered dung beetles, I saw a snowball moving and I got closer to find a small purple bug trying to take it away from me haha I don't remember if I was playing on the island during winter but I might have - currently in my cycle town I have 200+ medals from doing the tours :]

It's okay! You don't have to respond so long and detailed if you are tired :] that's why I didn't reply last night because I was exhausted hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

What 3 AC vilagers,2 family members and 3 items would you bring during a zombie apocalyspe?

Oh zombie apocalyspe XD I love these types of questions

I would bring Fang, Gladys, Whitney, two of my brothers, the golden ax & the golden shovel with me haha

Do you want me to elaborate :] lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awe! Look at Stitches cheesing for Halloween! That came out great PandaNikita! I was roaming around the basement to make a single tbt lol so I figured I'd drop in and congratulate you on the Stitches drawing. That's one proud looking bear cub. :D
Hehehe thank you so very much LockFancy! :D and yes he's very proud with his cape flying in the wind lol I am happy I got the drawing done (I wanted to post it on Friday but I wasn't even halfway done with it ;___;)

You.... have.... the zelda wii u???? What gaming systems did you use before buying the GC and Wii U?
Oh, no, I never bought a GC. For the Wii U, I got the one with Windwaker bundled. Before Wii U, here are the consoles I got in descending order: PS3 > PS2 > PS1 > N64 > SNES. Of them, everything still works fine except for the PS1. I got N64 and SNES for its Mario and Zelda games. It is the PS consoles that have most of my games. One of my earlier memories is playing Crash Bandicoot for PS, and my dad demanding I let another kid play. I was so sad because I could not save the game, ha.

How was your childhood like? Do you have a lot of siblings?
A younger sister and younger brother. Not sure what to say about my childhood. A lot of time spent escaping the real world. I probably read quite a bit, but out of the encyclopedias and other textbooks my mom bought me, rather than novels. Maybe video games and movies were the preferred past time. And I distinctly remember spending a lot of time looking at clouds.

Last edited:
Back