• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask nostalgibra

perhaps it be my intuition!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, what about makeup? do you like/use it?

Yes!!! I love makeup. I actually sort of have a dream to go to cosmetology school to become a makeup artist. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Jim Carrey too! Have you watched the movie Liar Liar? :)

That's another one of my favorites! The bathroom scene will always be hilarious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you a Belieber?

Nah, not my thing. But I admit he does have a good voice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did you come up with your username?
I love it btw

Thanks! :D It's from this song:

Why don't you post in The Miscellaneous anymore? ;p

So I got the worst news of my life today and I'd really like to get my mind off it. Ask me stuff/start a convo? Also I really don't want to talk about it, I just wan to think about fun and happy things.

So I got the worst news of my life today and I'd really like to get my mind off it. Ask me stuff/start a convo? Also I really don't want to talk about it, I just wan to think about fun and happy things.

I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie :(

So, happy things, hey- is Ruby moved in already? :)

I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie :(

So, happy things, hey- is Ruby moved in already? :)

Thank you <3

Actually, Ruby was one of my starting villagers in my 2nd town and I fell totally in love with her, so that's why I really wanted her card! :) I really love the bunnies!

Thank you <3

Actually, Ruby was one of my starting villagers in my 2nd town and I fell totally in love with her, so that's why I really wanted her card! :) I really love the bunnies!

ahh yisss bunnies are too cute! Which one do you prefer, Chrissy or Francine?

Also :
taloGb4.gif

Omg so cuuuute!

Oh that's hard to choose between! I have both of them in my pastel town (wanted to get them to be neighbors but since the update, getting amiibo villagers to move in where you want them to can be a little harder sometimes)! I think I have to say Francine because I love the snooties. :p
Which do you prefer?

Hmmm I've never had any of them in my town unfortunately :(
But my bf got Chrissy in his town, and I talked with her a little bit so I think her? :p

Do you drink coffee? :)

Hmmm I've never had any of them in my town unfortunately :(
But my bf got Chrissy in his town, and I talked with her a little bit so I think her? :p

Do you drink coffee? :)

I LOVE coffee! I like mine really sweet with plenty of sugar. My fave thing to get at a coffee shop though is caramel macchiato <3

I LOVE coffee! I like mine really sweet with plenty of sugar. My fave thing to get at a coffee shop though is caramel macchiato <3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP twinsies ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ

I'm the same, although my favorite is the iced caramel macchiato ^-^

Do you enjoy cooking?

Back