AMA Ask Midoriya Anything (AMA)!

I've heard this song used on a ton of different dumb memes. Now I know the original source. I love how they pretend they're hooting. It's so bad and stupid it's funny lol. (I agree with Midoriya though, I want my two minutes back.)

On topic, do you have any vacation plans for this year?

Not really. I was planning on going to California this summer to visit my extended family there, but it's looking late to do that and also pretty expensive.

Not really. I was planning on going to California this summer to visit my extended family there, but it's looking late to do that and also pretty expensive.
Yeah I traveled to Florida that was only a few states away and it was pricey. My sister wanted to go to Universal and Disney so I figured what the heck, I never do things like that. I totally get being hesitant though with the way prices are skyrocketing.

Maybe you'll find a way to do it cheap this year or can get around to doing it next year or soon. I really want to see what the Nintendo Land looks like lol. But I'd probably hold off until they finish the Donkey Kong theme and go to the banana factory restaurant. There's gotta be something like that when it opens.

Back