• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA ask beanz anything

What has it been like being a teenager in the 2020s?

Is that your dog in the current profile pic you have?
i don’t know, im not going to say it’s been good but its not necessarily bad either. the only difference between other decades is that my generation (gen z) is that certain technology is basically necessary to survival whereas 15-20 years ago you could go outside and get away from the computer for awhile, i wish that was still possible because it’s basically impossible to get away from social media.

to answer the second question: yes! his name is jake, he’s my 12 year old english springer spaniel.

One day, you see your pet standing on its hind legs at the front door. They're holding a wooden stick with their belongings wrapped in a cloth tied to the end of it. They shake you by the hand and utter two words in perfect English. These two words must rhyme. What did they tell you before they walked away into the sunset? 🌞

One day, you see your pet standing on its hind legs at the front door. They're holding a wooden stick with their belongings wrapped in a cloth tied to the end of it. They shake you by the hand and utter two words in perfect English. These two words must rhyme. What did they tell you before they walked away into the sunset? 🌞
he would say ya'll coleslaw because he's a southern gentleman (originally from georgia)

he would say ya'll coleslaw because he's a southern gentleman (originally from georgia)
Coleslaw... I like coleslaw. 😋 Thankfully my friends and family don't like coleslaw. That means I get all of it for myself when restaurants serve it. 🙏😈

Oh no, I'm the third person in a row to ask a question! Does that mean I'll go to jail like in Monopoly? You know, like when you roll three doubles in a row? 😱🎲🎲 On that note, Beanz, do you like Monopoly? I feel like everyone's tried Monopoly at least once in their life. That's like, riding a bicycle for the first time... 🚲 tying your own shoelaces for the first time... 👞 firing your first double-barrel shotgun into the air for the first time 💥 (average american childhood experience for you non usa people) you know, normal things we've all done in our lives at some point. 😁💭 Uh, what was I saying? 😳 Oh yeah, what are your thoughts on Monopoly? 🧠 If you start telling me about how you honor the "everyone places tax money on the Free Parking" house rule, we're gonna have to have a serious conversation. 😤❗ You might see words in uppercase and emojis you've never even seen before on a keyboard. 🙊

Oh no, I'm the third person in a row to ask a question! Does that mean I'll go to jail like in Monopoly? You know, like when you roll three doubles in a row? 😱🎲🎲 On that note, Beanz, do you like Monopoly? I feel like everyone's tried Monopoly at least once in their life. That's like, riding a bicycle for the first time... 🚲 tying your own shoelaces for the first time... 👞 firing your first double-barrel shotgun into the air for the first time 💥 (average american childhood experience for you non usa people) you know, normal things we've all done in our lives at some point. 😁💭 Uh, what was I saying? 😳 Oh yeah, what are your thoughts on Monopoly? 🧠 If you start telling me about how you honor the "everyone places tax money on the Free Parking" house rule, we're gonna have to have a serious conversation. 😤❗ You might see words in uppercase and emojis you've never even seen before on a keyboard. 🙊
i dont really like monopoly or in fact, any board games at all. board games are not my personal first choice when it comes to having fun, i played monopoly a few times when i was younger but i guess i didn't understand it?? keep in mind that the last time i remember playing it was when i was under 15 LOL so it's been a long time. however, i will tell you that next time i do play, because it's bound to happen, i'll jump in and honor the tax money on free parking rule just for giggles 😉

Do you have a favorite band/musical artist?
billie eilish - been listening and have been neck deep in the obsession for almost five years. too many good songs, would suggest listening to her debut album, when we all fall asleep, where do we go? for starters.

my chemical romance - actually prefer three cheers over black parade. the black parade is the more popular album but i prefer the vibe of three cheers more.

crush40 - actually just began listening to them but their songs are so good!!

Back