Ask Jeremy (Questions and Advice)

How are they mean exactly?
They're, like, extremely strict. Every move I make is criticized by them and they treat me like I have 0 common sense.

Not to mention last time they visited, I was forced to watch a penguin documentary with them.

Do you have a day job? (You must, that's why you created the stealth mode, right? It's very useful, by the way.) What is it?

Why aren't there ads everywhere? This site is awesome, I really hope you are generating some income here (or at the very least, something to cover your costs).

Do you watch the Walking Dead?

What state do you live in? (Wait, are you even in America?)

:)

I don't know.

A random example of an unjust law in the United States.

The thing is though, okay, so, you can avoid drinking raw milk at home. But say you go to a restaurant and they serve raw milk but just call it milk. Then you drink it and get sick. Isn't that a good reason to ban it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is wrong with you

plz answer this

Would you take the risk to do what you wanted in life (say, your passion), no matter what obstacles may come and what difficulties you may face, or would you choose a safer, more stable option that was not your dream or your passion, but kept your income regular and manageable even if it was not something you ultimately wanted to do?

[21:22:44] <~Jer> can someone answer my backlog of questions though
[21:22:48] <~Jer> answer for me i mean

Do you think of vampires broke into a hospital, they would replace their fangs along with the rest of their teeth with needles and re-run a ton of pipes from said needles to wherever they store that blood they suck in their body? Where do yo think they store all that blood?

They don't suck up blood with their teeth, they simply use their teeth to cause the victim to bleed. They then drink the blood like any other drink.

They're, like, extremely strict. Every move I make is criticized by them and they treat me like I have 0 common sense.

Not to mention last time they visited, I was forced to watch a penguin documentary with them.

How many minutes a month do you have to be around them?

Do you have a day job? (You must, that's why you created the stealth mode, right? It's very useful, by the way.) What is it?

Why aren't there ads everywhere? This site is awesome, I really hope you are generating some income here (or at the very least, something to cover your costs).

Do you watch the Walking Dead?

What state do you live in? (Wait, are you even in America?)

:)

Yes

There are some for guests at the moment, but we don't do this for money

No

CT

Do you have a cat?

No

The thing is though, okay, so, you can avoid drinking raw milk at home. But say you go to a restaurant and they serve raw milk but just call it milk. Then you drink it and get sick. Isn't that a good reason to ban it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

plz answer this

That's called false advertising and you can sue them.

Would you take the risk to do what you wanted in life (say, your passion), no matter what obstacles may come and what difficulties you may face, or would you choose a safer, more stable option that was not your dream or your passion, but kept your income regular and manageable even if it was not something you ultimately wanted to do?

It depends what it was and how deep my passion was for it. First I would think about the possible negative consequences and decide if the risk is worth it. Next, I would think about what would happen if everything went according to plan. Then, I would analyze what is more likely to happen. Finally, I would put everything together to make my decision.

What's your favorite flavor of oatmeal :confused:

No flavor / regular / bland... what's the difference anyway?

What desserts do you like?

Desserts with chocolate.

glass or plastic?

For what?

Can you give me cooking advice?

Yes.

What are the objects shown on the 2014 Bell Tree Fair patch?

(My sight is not very good, sorry.)

Last edited:
Back