Ask GaMERCaT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my questions answeredddddd

- - - Post Merge - - -

These ones.

1.no
2.I don't if I did my reason would be because I like making people's lives suffer
3.because I got bored
4.because its not something to be serious about

1.no
2.I don't if I did my reason would be because I like making people's lives suffer
3.because I got bored

1. Ahahahahaha.
2. YOU LIKE MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER????
3. ......
4. Wow. Just ****ing wow.

1.no
3.because I got bored
Ok, probably gonna get an infraction or something for this, but I need to speak my mind.

First off, how is suicide not something to be serious about?
Teenagers deal with more depression and stress than adults, which leads them to take their own lives. HOW THE **** IS THAT NOT SOMETHING TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT.
Ok. You should not say things like that. Suicide is serious, it is probably one of the biggest problems out there.

Ok, probably gonna get an infraction or something for this, but I need to speak my mind.

Teenagers deal with more depression and stress than adults, which leads them to take their own lives. HOW THE **** IS THAT NOT SOMETHING TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT.
Ok. You should not say things like that. Suicide is serious, it is probably one of the biggest problems out there.

it's not a problem its a cure to all the worlds problems

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT *bows*
iwelcometheinfractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back