• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask FoxWolf.

Who would win in a fight, Sherlock Holmes or L?

Who would win in a fight, Death the Kid or Ryuk (The shinigami fight)?

Who would win in a fight, me or you?

My friend said that the archen stone wasn't in the hobbit book, how silly is my friend being on a scale of one to ten

Don't actually know why I say friend, I really dislike said person

Last edited:
My friend said that the archen stone wasn't in the hobbit book, how silly is my friend being on a scale of one to ten

Don't actually know why I say friend, I really dislike said person

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd say 5/10

Probably an original story. I also need help on how to separate it into different chapters.

Because I can :p

To seperate chapters you have to first post the first chapter. Once it is posted, go into 'my works' then there is a button you can press to add a new chapter onto that story.

How many animes have you seen and which is best?

To seperate chapters you have to first post the first chapter. Once it is posted, go into 'my works' then there is a button you can press to add a new chapter onto that story.

How many animes have you seen and which is best?

Only 2, since my mom won't let me watch any more. Soul Eater and Death Note. Soul Eater was the best as far as comedy, but Death Note had so much suspense and plot buildup, and it mixed up humor occasionally too. So Death Note.

Back