Ask Bunni :3

I would ask about your sig and avi, excpet I already know where they come from. I LOVED Blue Exorcist!

I'll ask a real question though. What's the reasoning behind your user title? I love the way it sounds, it's cute and silly, but is there some meaning behind it or nah? ;p

I would ask about your sig and avi, excpet I already know where they come from. I LOVED Blue Exorcist!

I'll ask a real question though. What's the reasoning behind your user title? I love the way it sounds, it's cute and silly, but is there some meaning behind it or nah? ;p

It's the ending line in core pride which is aka the 1st Blue Exorcist opening xD
*weeb intensifies*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love this

TBT drama amirite

It's the ending line in core pride which is aka the 1st Blue Exorcist opening xD
*weeb intensifies*

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT drama amirite

That explains why I had no idea. I don't sit through credits. I get so into the anime that I'm like, HURRYUPANDRESUME.

That explains why I had no idea. I don't sit through credits. I get so into the anime that I'm like, HURRYUPANDRESUME.

lol same but I find it catchy so I just sit through it
"I'm gonna skip it" *sees theme song* "mebbe just 5 seconds" *sits through whole song*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same! @Bunnilla: Were you ShayminSkies?

Yes I hate my past 0-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did u find out or was my user change that recent idk

lol same but I find it catchy so I just sit through it
"I'm gonna skip it" *sees theme song* "mebbe just 5 seconds" *sits through whole song*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I hate my past 0-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did u find out or was my user change that recent idk

Well I remember ShayminSkies. One second your posts were made by ShayminSkies, the next it was Bunnilla.

saying ur user was Lottie when it's ramen.jpg on toyhou.se unless you made an alt?..
saying you are a married woman when you stated you were 15 on the age thread

I did get married

also that's not my toyhouse that's my sisters

Back