Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

And is the day they say they'll move the same day they'll be in boxes, and not the day they'll be out of the town?
The day their in boxes is the day to do it. Not before and not after.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does the reset center effect plot resetting?

How does the reset center effect plot resetting?

This has been a concern of mine in the past as well. As I recall, someone responded to my question when I asked to say that, since plot resetting involves creating a new character every time, there shouldn't be any issues with Resetti whatsoever. I can't verify this because I've yet to construct the Reset Center in any of my towns.

Last edited:
This has been a concern of mine in the past as well. As I recall, someone responded to my question when I asked to say that, since plot resetting involves creating a new character every time, there shouldn't be any issues with Resetti whatsoever. I can't verify this because I've yet to construct the Reset Center in any of my towns.
Darn. Cause I do want to build it before a new villager moves in. But now if it's going to be a problem for plot resetting.

No, there won't be any issues. I don't see how there could be in the first place - Resetti only appears outside the house of the player who turns the game off without saving, and considering there won't be a house for the temp character until a successful plot reset at all, the center won't affect anything.

so i started playing acnl again! i actually haven’t touched it since the welcome amiibo update and i’m a little overwhelmed. im seeing a lot of new items and they’re all so cute!! but when i went on moridb to see how to get them they’re from rv amiibos and im wondering?? if harvey sells the rv items? like all of them? (except for the special npcs)

so i started playing acnl again! i actually haven’t touched it since the welcome amiibo update and i’m a little overwhelmed. im seeing a lot of new items and they’re all so cute!! but when i went on moridb to see how to get them they’re from rv amiibos and im wondering?? if harvey sells the rv items? like all of them? (except for the special npcs)
These are all the items you can get from Harvey. http://moridb.com/catalogs/R3kcnURBPz
Every other new item is from other rvs.

What does WA stand for on these forums?
OMG IS IT WELCOME AMIIBO????

Last edited:
Can i ask if iys possible to get NPCs like Cooper or KK to movenintknur townnusjng amiibos/cards? Or do they omlyngo to ur campground when theyre scanned?

Also, i was informed that the special roses that produce blue flowers can also come from breeding orange roses with white roses and red roses with purple roses (as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/8bTA42z.png)
Is this true and if so, can these special roses interbreed?
Ie. If i get a special red from breeding an orange and purple rose together, and another special rose from breeding orange and white roses, can i breed these two together to get a blue rose? Or do i have to separate these from ea other

princepoke
When you scan an NPC card, you're able to get their picture once per-character.
After that, you just get random T&T items. They don't show up at the campground.

All special red roses are able to produce blue roses when bred together.

Last edited:
How to do I time travel back in time?

I had to TT about a month ahead of both my time in-game and irl (from October 17th to November 17th) and I was wondering how to go back in time without screwing up my game. Would I be able to skip back to October 17th straight away, fast forward more and then go back, or go back in smaller increments.

Thanks!

How to do I time travel back in time?

I had to TT about a month ahead of both my time in-game and irl (from October 17th to November 17th) and I was wondering how to go back in time without screwing up my game. Would I be able to skip back to October 17th straight away, fast forward more and then go back, or go back in smaller increments.

Thanks!
If you tt'd back to your original date it would be like going a day ahead. Just make sure before you do it that no one wants to move.

Back