• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Art shop :3

OH MY GODDDDD!!!!!! *screams internally* *screams externally* I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH this is my first art of mayor EDITH I'm so emo and so in love and oh my god thank you so much!!
it really is amazing you're so talented ;____; the lines the shading the colors, you added the details so well, little Lucky looks adorable I love how he's in her arms ;_____;
thank you thank you thank you so much ♥♥♥
how much tbt would you like for it? I'll pay anything I'm so happy :')))

OH MY GODDDDD!!!!!! *screams internally* *screams externally* I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH this is my first art of mayor EDITH I'm so emo and so in love and oh my god thank you so much!!
it really is amazing you're so talented ;____; the lines the shading the colors, you added the details so well, little Lucky looks adorable I love how he's in her arms ;_____;
thank you thank you thank you so much ♥♥♥
how much tbt would you like for it? I'll pay anything I'm so happy :')))

Oh my goodness I'm so glad you like it ahh is 200 okay? I've set that as the price aha >~<

Oh my goodness I'm so glad you like it ahh is 200 okay? I've set that as the price aha >~<

it's more than okay, you deserve it and more!! sending now ~
(also, I wanted to know if I could order something else from you iin the future? I'm planning on making an ACNL journal and I'd love to print your art and include it in the journal ♥)

it's more than okay, you deserve it and more!! sending now ~
(also, I wanted to know if I could order something else from you iin the future? I'm planning on making an ACNL journal and I'd love to print your art and include it in the journal ♥)

Oh my gosh yes of course eep

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thank you so much ahh you've made mine ^~^

Oh my gosh yes of course eep

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thank you so much ahh you've made mine ^~^

ahh great :D
you're so so welcome ♥
and I just realized I add another question (I'm so sorry I promise it's the last one), may I make her transparent and use her in my avatar or sig, while of course crediting you in my sig with a link to your thread?

Last edited:
ahh great :D
and I just realized I add another question (I'm so sorry I promise it's the last one), may I make her transparent and use her in my avatar or sig, while of course crediting you in my sig with a link to your thread?

Yes of course of course I'm really happy you like her ahh

thank youuu! How could I not she's just so adorable :') I wish I could draw like you!

Seriously you just have to look at my deviantart to see how badly used to be ahaha

Also I'm not sure if this worked but this should possibly be transparent??

image.jpg

I did look at your DA, you made so much progress it's incredible!
and it doesn't seem like it worked, I saved her but the bg is still white, possibly because she's a jpeg? but don't worry, I can make it in 2 seconds on photoshop ;)

I did look at your DA, you made so much progress it's incredible!
and it doesn't seem like it worked, I saved her but the bg is still white, possibly because she's a jpeg? but don't worry, I can make it in 2 seconds on photoshop ;)

Aha thank you >~<
It's probably because I did her on my iPad aha so transparent doesn't work too well

I have more TBT now, so is it alright if I change my order from the sketch version style D to the fully shaded version of style D?

Back