Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
Hello, i tried searching dA for people to commish but either I?m really bad at searching for things or I just don?t know how to navigate the site.. I can?t seem to find anyone.
I do have paypal, I?ll message it to you if we agree to make the transaction.
please don?t be offended if I decline your offer, I?m extremly picky when it comes to art, and I?m paying rlc so yeah.

I?d like myself drawn. I?m a ugly so don?t judge me thank you :^)
https://www.instagram.com/m.er.cedes/

Pretty cute stuff! How much for a pixel or a headshot?

Idk, just throw a price at me lol, I usually do PWYW because I'm trash at pricing
which style of headshot are you interested in? the chibi like this or the normal like this?

I can do a headshot and a sprite, or either one lol just tell me what you're most interested in

Idk, just throw a price at me lol, I usually do PWYW because I'm trash at pricing
which style of headshot are you interested in? the chibi like this or the normal like this?

I can do a headshot and a sprite, or either one lol just tell me what you're most interested in

I like the first one ^^ I’m really bad at prices so is 5$ for both (headshot and sprite) okay? Uhhh it’s a lowball offer lmk

I like the first one ^^ I’m really bad at prices so is 5$ for both (headshot and sprite) okay? Uhhh it’s a lowball offer lmk

Since the sprites are tiny, then I can throw it in as a bonus for buying a headshot lol
I'll send you a sketch to make sure you like it, then once I'm done, you can send the goods ; P

thanks!!

Since the sprites are tiny, then I can throw it in as a bonus for buying a headshot lol
I'll send you a sketch to make sure you like it, then once I'm done, you can send the goods ; P

thanks!!
Ahhh thanks. ^^ just let me know because your going to have to walk me through sending money through PayPal, it’s my first time ahah.

Would you prefer traditional/watercolor style? I have sample here

13094130_877034515775677_3886899322869717326_n.jpg

13233032_881951675283961_6482151060874265737_n.jpg

18157240_1137835893028870_3525242428113077967_n.jpg

22140742_1258827584263033_7059407353548966497_n.jpg

22195503_1261534493992342_6228844166675943688_n.jpg

I would, but would you be able to mail me the completed picture ? I’d like to physically have the traditional work.

Hmm dunno how much the pricing tho since I'm from South East Asia last time I send a mail was just province and had to pay around $3 for shipping

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you via email

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would, but would you be able to mail me the completed picture ? I?d like to physically have the traditional work.

Hmm dunno how much the pricing tho since I'm from South East Asia last time I send a mail was just province and had to pay around $3 for shipping

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you via email

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you safely
ah okay! Whatever your more okay with. I don’t mind, but you could put it in a card or something to protect it. ^^ but let me know what you wanna do and how much you’d like.

ah okay! Whatever your more okay with. I don?t mind, but you could put it in a card or something to protect it. ^^ but let me know what you wanna do and how much you?d like.

I usually rely sending the cash thru mail all dunno if that works tho. I heard paypal is def safe can u explain how it works?

Last edited:
I usually rely sending the cash thru mail all dunno if that works tho. I heard paypal is def safe can u explain how it works?

Sending cash through the mail is extremly dangerous because someone could open your letter and steal the money.
You just hook your debit/credit card thru credit card on PayPal and it works like that.

Will it automatically send thru debit card?

I draw stuff o: I can also send WIPs and watermarked versions before full payment to ensure that my stuff is legit. I used to do art shops here long time ago lul.

Last edited:
Will it automatically send thru debit card?

Yes I’m pretty sure it does or it takes a few days to clear. I’ll read about it and let you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I draw stuff o: I can also send WIPs and watermarked versions before full payment to ensure that my stuff is legit. I used to do art shops here long time ago lul.

OHMYGOSH ID LOVE TO COMISH YOU SQUEEL YOUR ART IS AMAzing SQUEEL.

Last edited:
Thank you! xD Would you like a full body? With or without coloured BG?

Ooh I like the style in the example you provided. I also like how they are falling could you do that idea but with me ? X_x
And yesss a full body and take the creative liberty on the background. (So yes I’d like one.)
And how much would you be wanting me to pay?

Ooh I like the style in the example you provided. I also like how they are falling could you do that idea but with me ? X_x
And yesss a full body and take the creative liberty on the background. (So yes I’d like one.)
And how much would you be wanting me to pay?

I was in a pickle a few weeks ago cuz I was in desperate need of cash for groceries so the slots were on sale. Now I'm not so sure lol! Um, will $10-15 suffice? 15 if the details are super complicated like in the 2nd picture. I can do a falling picture, sure!

I was in a pickle a few weeks ago cuz I was in desperate need of cash for groceries so the slots were on sale. Now I'm not so sure lol! Um, will $10-15 suffice? 15 if the details are super complicated like in the 2nd picture. I can do a falling picture, sure!

That’s completly reasonable ! I’m fine with either price. Just do what you want and I’ll pay, your like extremly talented lmao

Back