• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Interest Check - Trading Fair collectibles for art!

Irescien

*✧Operating on 1 braincell✧*
Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Hello, I am once again deciding to do this really late, I wasn't around for a lot of the fair and after trying to see what lineups I wanna do Im like oh man I want more than I can afford 😭
If anyone doesn't know what to do with their tickets and maybe wants some art I would love to do a trade!!
Also if possible, if you haven't bought them yet please wait TT just so i can figure out dates and not have to worry about trading later 💕

Here's what I'm offering:
One of these reference sheet style drawings, It includes one fullbody and 4 other drawings that could be halfbody, bust or chibi. All examples include it all being the same character but I can also make it multiple characters if you so choose. You can be as specific as you want about each pose or you can leave it up to me!
dfcupl9-21a82bd4-8fed-4b43-b1aa-edaa50822bdc.png

dfcuh01-0489b173-c1e0-4616-80a0-866640fa0d46.png

dfcuh09-c9564c74-5bca-49c0-8dfa-71dd311823f9.png

dfcugyw-262d5343-4151-494b-9ed1-840df87dcacb.png

dfcugzv-dcadacae-e8f1-4624-a25b-ef338c025479.png

Headshot drawing, full detail with shading and effects and dramatic lighting
FRn1YGRXsAU7Q4m

FKYlENQXMAAhqTi

FUDz82kWYAAoc6r

FYeJbtmWAAAMas1

Main priority:
I mainly am looking to trade for these collectibles! Im hoping for at least one of these, not necessarily both even though that'd be great, Id like to have the butterfly the most 🙏
488.jpg
- Glowing Butterfly Spirit
491.jpg
- Lily of the Valley

Lowest priority:
I only want these if i can definitely get both of them, Id love to get these but I understand they're so expensive so i'm not being too hopeful for them 👍
493.jpg
- Opalescent Crystal
494.jpg
- Rose Crystal

Is it delusional to make lineups with the enchanted bloom? yes very much so, but a gal can dream 😭
488.jpg
494.jpg
504.jpg
493.jpg
487.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

494.jpg
505.jpg
504.jpg
506.jpg
493.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

494.jpg
505.jpg
487.jpg
506.jpg
493.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

488.jpg
505.jpg
504.jpg
506.jpg
487.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

491.jpg
505.jpg
504.jpg
506.jpg
487.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

491.jpg
505.jpg
487.jpg
506.jpg
488.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

495.jpg
505.jpg
487.jpg
506.jpg
488.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

495.jpg
505.jpg
504.jpg
506.jpg
487.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

495.jpg
505.jpg
487.jpg
506.jpg
490.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

488.jpg
494.jpg
495.jpg
493.jpg
487.jpg

353.jpg
358.jpg
365.jpg
356.jpg
359.jpg

*also i am heading to sleep rn so i probably wont reply for a while but i will get back to you <3

Oh my goodness, your drawings look so good! I would be so interested in commissioning one of those sheets from you! I'll have to see how many tickets I have left after some trades to other artists. Would you consider accepting TBT for your art in the event I don't have enough tickets for the collectibles you want?

... would u consider rlc or tbt?? your art is gorgeous but all my tickets are bespoke u_u

UR OFFERING UR GOD TIER REFERENCE SHEETS??? GIRLIE IM CRYING IN THE CLUB FR.... UR INSANE 😭💙
STOP U FLATTER ME 😭 💕

Oh my goodness, your drawings look so good! I would be so interested in commissioning one of those sheets from you! I'll have to see how many tickets I have left after some trades to other artists. Would you consider accepting TBT for your art in the event I don't have enough tickets for the collectibles you want?
... would u consider rlc or tbt?? your art is gorgeous but all my tickets are bespoke u_u
Thank you so much!! 🥺💗 I understand most people have decided what to do already so its alright, im happy just to hear both your interest!!
I may consider alterative payments yea! I just need to think about how much ill be willing to do, especially if the collectible ends up really high priced as well

I won't have any tickets left for collectibles to trade, but would you consider accepting TBT for your art?

I won't have any tickets left for collectibles to trade, but would you consider accepting TBT for your art?
Hello! Sorry for the delayed response, Ive been trying to figure out what to do. (and also kinda busy with work TT) Thats okay tho! I am totally willing to do tbt for those who showed interest! Though Im trying to keep an eye on the market so far, and since I intended to offer these directly for the collectibles they will probably end up being around 5k tbt each.

I havent looked at the museum in a while, but I do know thats probably quite a bit over what people usually spend loll, So i will say I will probably also be returning again to offer art at some point during another event, so i may just wait until then

Sorry, I don't even have that many TBT bells. Not even close. So as much as I'd like some of your art, I'll have to pass. ^o^;>
If you ever decide to make art for a lower price, I'll definitely be interested, though!

Hello! Sorry for the delayed response, Ive been trying to figure out what to do. (and also kinda busy with work TT) Thats okay tho! I am totally willing to do tbt for those who showed interest! Though Im trying to keep an eye on the market so far, and since I intended to offer these directly for the collectibles they will probably end up being around 5k tbt each.

I havent looked at the museum in a while, but I do know thats probably quite a bit over what people usually spend loll, So i will say I will probably also be returning again to offer art at some point during another event, so i may just wait until then
I'd be interested, what does the price get you? A headshot or ref sheet, something else?

Sorry, I don't even have that many TBT bells. Not even close. So as much as I'd like some of your art, I'll have to pass. ^o^;>
If you ever decide to make art for a lower price, I'll definitely be interested, though!
Its okay!! No worries, like i said I may offer again for other event collectibles in the future :>
I'd be interested, what does the price get you? A headshot or ref sheet, something else?
Hello again!! thank you for the interest 🥺 Yes I was thinking the 5k would be for the reference sheet, ive been debating but I was thinking closer to 4k for the headshot :>
Also im, so sorry, i didnt realize it had been that long since i replied TT not needing to come on for events warped my sense of time, i'll try to be faster with responses <3

Hello again!! thank you for the interest 🥺 Yes I was thinking the 5k would be for the reference sheet, ive been debating but I was thinking closer to 4k for the headshot :>
Also im, so sorry, i didnt realize it had been that long since i replied TT not needing to come on for events warped my sense of time, i'll try to be faster with responses <3
Ahhh good to know!! Well if you do end up deciding to open up ref sheets I would def be down to purchase one for 5k, so if you have a theoretical pinglists or something, I'd love to be on it

I would definitely be down to purchase a headshot for 4K TBT. Not for this forum, I’ll be using the headshot for Discord. 🥺

Ahhh good to know!! Well if you do end up deciding to open up ref sheets I would def be down to purchase one for 5k, so if you have a theoretical pinglists or something, I'd love to be on it
I would definitely be down to purchase a headshot for 4K TBT. Not for this forum, I’ll be using the headshot for Discord. 🥺
I'll put you both down for a pinglist!! <3

Back