Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
l2y7pw5.png

I'm new to digital art so I'll be practicing a lot and just drawing and experimenting to get the hang of things <3 I have a ton of plushies so you'll most likely just see me draw them during my free time c: The one above is named Oliver! Everything is drawn using a mouse <3

Digital Art started on: April 25th, 2019
Goal: See improvement in a year!

For myself (Drawn for Phantasmal Forum Fashion + My Halloween Use)
K5ES4xa.png
For myself (Drawn for Phantasmal Forum Fashion + My Halloween Use)
cI7YLTH.png

Drew myself a bump banner to use around forums!
Rf7eIiA.png
For Corrie
HwV3uHe.png

ZVC79Xb.png

For Bucky Barnes
8f7kKew.png

For Bucky Barnes
GnsfbA8.png

For amye.miller
6F1w4dO.png

Chibi for Alolan_Apples
CO8d3XZ.png

Drew a signature for hestu <3
VwueJSM.png

This is Oliver & Lucky! Tried simple line art!
r0daaW9.png

Last edited:
Oh I'm excited to see your other drawings and how much you'll progress!
Your drawings are already super cute so I think you'll get "better" in no time!

Oh I'm excited to see your other drawings and how much you'll progress!
Your drawings are already super cute so I think you'll get "better" in no time!

ahh jsfls tysm <3 I can't wait to keep track of all my digital art hahaha it's fun to look back on XD Like my older graphics LOL

Hey everyone! It's been like 6 months since I last used my mouse to draw ; v; Been so busy during summer, but I finally had time to doodle something for someone! <3 I still have a long way to go, but pretty happy with how I drew the eyes, especially since this is my first time drawing a chibi digital. cx

CO8d3XZ.png

New commission done for amye.miller! <3 Really happy with how this came out! It was a ton of fun drawing Frosting! <3

6F1w4dO.png

Very nice, Miharu! I love your artwork! Really inspires me to learn to draw. :D

Omg thank you so much! ; v ; <3 Really happy you love it! And you should definitely try learning! Never too late to start! <3

New Commission finished for Bucky Barnes! <3 I had a lot of fun drawing her Villager OC!

8f7kKew.png

Finished drawing myself an avatar and spooky signature for the Phantasmal Forum Fashions Event here <3 Really happy with how they came out :>

K5ES4xa.png

cI7YLTH.png

Hi again Miharu! Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to begin to learn to draw? I'm eager to get started, but I'm not sure where to begin. :)

Hi again Miharu! Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to begin to learn to draw? I'm eager to get started, but I'm not sure where to begin. :)

Definitely looking up tutorials helps a lot! There are a ton of tutorials out there for eyes, chibis, and etc! cx that's super exciting that you are getting started!! Good luck! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is really neat !!

Thank you! cx

Finished a PFP request <3 It's been a while since I've had time to draw!
f4Fzhzs.png

Last edited:
Back