• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Arliss Design Contest [Winners Announced]

Hey just wondering, can the Arliss be sorta co-designed? The person isn't on the forum so idk

No, I don't think so since the winner gets creator rights and I don't think we should let 2 people win it :/

Alright, thank you ^~^

She's only given me tips and critique so far
I really don't want to scrap my design lmaoo

I think I want to try this!
I'm not very educated about the adoptable closed/open species scene, but this looks really fun!

That being said, I have a question because I'm a species noob
What does "creator rights" mean?? ;;

I think I want to try this!
I'm not very educated about the adoptable closed/open species scene, but this looks really fun!

That being said, I have a question because I'm a species noob
What does "creator rights" mean?? ;;

You get permission to create the closed species.

You get permission to create the closed species.

No, not really ;o;
As far as I know, it's like you can design an Arliss with special traits that we hadn't created, for example a heart shaped ear etc

No, not really ;o;
As far as I know, it's like you can design an Arliss with special traits that we hadn't created, for example a heart shaped ear etc

ahhh ok!
thanks for getting back Evvie :>
So the winner who receives the creator rights has permission to make only one more with non-specified "rare" traits?

ahhh ok!
thanks for getting back Evvie :>
So the winner who receives the creator rights has permission to make only one more with non-specified "rare" traits?

you can make as many as you want ^^ with any traits you want but you can't sell them (you may be able to in the future when we discuss this further)

Last edited:
iunno if this is still a thing buuut -- I would love to try it out ; v;
lamme know if this is a thing still //sweat

iunno if this is still a thing buuut -- I would love to try it out ; v;
lamme know if this is a thing still //sweat

yes this is still a thing! it still has quite a while left :3c

It really doesn't matter about our skill does it? My colouring is terribleee; I can't get the transparent parts to look right either ;-;

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter about our skill does it? My colouring is terribleee; I can't get the transparent parts to look right either ;-;

Its the design we care about, not the skill level!

Back