Arliss Design Contest [Winners Announced]

I would love to participate but maybe I'm late. Sorry for my ignorance what is Arliss? I can't get it! Sorry for being so dumb.

I would love to participate but maybe I'm late. Sorry for my ignorance what is Arliss? I can't get it! Sorry for being so dumb.

Arliss is a closed species made by myself, Riummi and Kanaa. Basically, they are adoptable characters with special traits and features, but you cannot make your own and you can only purchase them (or a Make Your Own slot) from us! This contest allows people to design an Arliss for themselves, the top 4 will get to keep their design as an Arliss, and the winner gets the rights to produce as many Arliss with whatever traits for themselves only!

Arliss is a closed species made by myself, Riummi and Kanaa. Basically, they are adoptable characters with special traits and features, but you cannot make your own and you can only purchase them (or a Make Your Own slot) from us! This contest allows people to design an Arliss for themselves, the top 4 will get to keep their design as an Arliss, and the winner gets the rights to produce as many Arliss with whatever traits for themselves only!

Oh I see! Well I think I will participate anyway the species seems fun! I don't expect to win but is fun to draw for a juri and species that's so cute too :) I will send the info and the drawing when I am done. If I end it on time.

Last edited:
Oh I see! Well I think I will participate anyway the species seems fun! I don't expect to win but is fun to draw for a juri and species that's so cute too :) I will send the info and the drawing when I am done. If I end it on time.

Alright, looking forward to it! :D

I was looking at the entry list and I think my username was either deleted or changed into Flow o.o Unless I'm seeing things lol just letting you know!

I was looking at the entry list and I think my username was either deleted or changed into Flow o.o Unless I'm seeing things lol just letting you know!

ahh sorry about that! darn mobile haha
fixed it ^^

Last edited:
Phew I finished in time
Looked at the design after I sent it off, and realised how bad it was lmao

Back