Cycling ARLEQUIN Amiibo cycling (temp. closed)

Hi everyone - I’ve decided to temporarily stop accepting requests due to the sheer amount of time this is taking. I’m not getting anything else done in game that I want due to it, unfortunately. I’m still going to fulfill all the requests in this thread before this point, and I thank you all immensely for trusting me! I just need a break to figure out how to best do this without sacrificing too much of my time and sanity.

I appreciate you all and am super happy to help! I just need some time.

In-game name: Despoina
Island: Arkadia
Villager(s): Dotty
Payment method: 15 TBT
Plot open?: Not at the moment
Other notes: May I be placed on the waiting list? :)
I feel like I missed your post before but you're on the waiting list now! Let me know when you're ready!

i probably wont be able to adopt daisy from you because the villager i want to change is the most recent villager to have moved in to my island :(

i probably wont be able to adopt daisy from you because the villager i want to change is the most recent villager to have moved in to my island :(
Aw ok. If you ever do get a slot for her I’m always happy to get her for you, though!

Hi, this is just a wait list request for Tom!
Post automatically merged:

In-game name: p.c.
Island: Viridia
Villager(s): Tom
Payment method: NMT
Plot open?: No
Other notes: waiting list

Please get me of the list. I forgot I was on this list, but I'm getting Baabara in 5 minutes. I would like Alice if possible, but don't sweat it

Back