Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I need a shop banner making please.
username- Ayako
Shop name- Ayako's art
Other text- For handrawn art
The rest is up to you, I trust you'll make it look nice :)
also as a side note, can you make little subtitle words eg. on your post where it says info and style 1 etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, completely off topic but do you know how to add images into spoiler tabs?

no theme or colors, all up to me?
also yes I can do smaller graphics, just tell me what they should say!

all up to you.
also, they should say 'Information' 'Prices' and 'Things I draw' could you possibly put an animated pencil next to each, could I use my last 100tbt on all 4?

I ment since I was paying 30 for the banner, I'd pay 70 for the smaller graphics added together if you think thats fair

Hey Ariane! I have a few changes for my signature! First, could you get rid of lobo and replace him with Agnes and Grizzly? Second, could you replace the apple with a perfect Apple? Third, could you put a blue rose beside each villager? Lastly, could you put little red and yellow hibiscuses around the border of the signature. Thank you!

sent ^^

finished order for Ayako, let me know if you want any changes:

1pDLfKN.gif

7xT68AF.gif

gpmQUgQ.gif

L1BZOjx.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I'm back again! I decided that I no longer want an autumnal town anymore so I wanted a new signature to fit my new town theme.

username: EvieEvening23
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Meridale
mayor(s) name: Maili
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): X
villagers (if included): Wendy, Skye, Whitney, Vladimir, Ursala, Willow, Gayle, Tex, Punchy, and Vesta
FC (if included): 1779 - 4481 - 5842
DA (if included): X
native fruit (if included): apples
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): a cinnamon roll with pink frosting and wendy is obtained (if the sprite is too hard, a pink rose will be fine)
any other text: X
main colors/theme of your sig: baby pink, baby blue, and white
background: Here
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Here
font/text effects/style: Amatic SC for font (or something similar to it if you can't find it)
other info: X
offer in TBT: 50

Last edited:
EvieEvening23:
I realized only after I asked you for a new background that you wanted animation so I used another one, I hope it's okay!
let me know if you want any changes :)

m4qjKN3.gif

Hi! My signature is sadly outdated, so i thought i'd go for a fancier one this time, which includes a mayor!!

username: Lucyhannahg
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): (whichever works best) acnl mayor1.jpgacnl mayor2.jpg
would you like in outline? if so, what color: not sure, whatever looks best :lemon:
would you like a glow? if so, what color: nope thanks :)
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): 100x100?
offer in TBT: 20tbt? :lemon: thanks

hi! just to be clear, the form you filled is for an avatar, not a signature - you can use it for a signature if you like, but there won't be anything on it except the transparent mayor
also, do you have a better picture? :/ pictures taken from phones are bad quality so it's going to show, screenshots from the game are much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back