mayor(s) name: Orianna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 3411-3134-4200
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: you decide!
background: x
animated, yes/no: yes !
shape: i really like the shape of this signature you did if that's ok!
font/text effects/style: x
other info: i'd prefer the text of the mayor & town to be black or white with no border, but if that looks weird you can add one!
offer in TBT: 40
thanks so much! hope you enjoy your vacation

I was wondering how the updating process works, like if you get new villagers?

username:Frogpup
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: DogHouse
mayor(s) name: Beck
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Bones, Shep, Freya, Goldie, Stitches, Purrl, Midge, Rodney, Shari
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): (I'm not sure what this means)
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: Light/medium blues, and mossy greens? some thing like that. I saw this one and really liked its layout, not too many things going on and themed sorta around nature
nice.jpg
I'd like a layout like this but instead of the few villagers at the top on rainbows I'd like them to be lillypads. The villagers I'd like at the top are Bones, Rodney, Shep, and Stitches. I like how the native fruit is displayed as well.
background: something green forest/ nature themed not too dark
animated, yes/no: no
shape: something like the example posted above
font/text effects/style: something like the example posted above
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 25 TBT?

Last edited:
username: Jadeth
style you would like: Style Two
town(s) name: Lullbury
mayor(s) name: Jadeth
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 1135-0013-7288
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Maybe cherry blossom trees near a lake? Or just cherry blossoms in general. :)
background: Whatever you think would work. ^^''
animated, yes/no: No animation
shape: I really like the lotus flower shape you used in the style two examples. (I think row 21?)
font/text effects/style: I would prefer cursive. (I like the font used in the last right one of style two examples.)
other info:
offer in TBT: 40 TBT?

I've never ordered anything like this before, but I think my town is almost ready, soo... here goes! *deep breath*

username: Kitsey
style you would like: style 1
town(s) name: Nowhere
mayor(s) name: Kitsey
villagers (if included): Bella, Deirdre, Fang, Gayle, Lopez, Puddles, Rudy, Walker, Willow, Zucker
FC (if included): 2638-0688-1321
DA (if included): none for now, but when I do make a DA, I will probably want to add it in at some point!
main colors/theme of your sig: Green and pink or whatever matches the background image below
background: this one please! If you have to crop it at all, that's fine.
animated, yes/no: no
shape: Can you do something like the rectangle on the far left of this image? It's so hard to find Art Deco-style shapes that aren't overly complicated haha. The most important thing is that it's more wide than it is tall.
font/text effects/style: An Art Deco font if you have one! I'd like the font to be white, with a pink glowing outline that matches the flowers on the left-hand side of the background. The outline of the whole shape could be pink or green, whatever you think looks best.
other info: none at the moment c:
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:
hi everyone!
I'm home but it's midnight already for me and I'm tired so I'll do all orders, updates and changes tomorrow ^^

shop banners are usually less than signatures, around 20 probably!
and yes I could do smaller graphics, if you have specific details in mind you can tell me :)

I can do 20 tbt then :)
I'll let you know the details of the smaller texts later since I'm on mobile right now

finished orders ♥
let me know if you want any changes!

pinkcotton:

c3Sx14z.gif

IcySetsuna:

oQiwD8i.gif

Ivory Moon:

zQpLxOM.gif

hana-mii:
(when you have a second, you can tell me the details for the smaller graphics by post or VM ^^)

Hb8nLd1.gif

Kazelle:

WyBNpG8.gif

Frogpup:
(for updates, you can just ask me to remove/add/change villagers by posting here or sending me a VM, and I'll do it for you for free!)

tBpjZ4E.png

Jadeth:

o66601c.png

Kitsey:

jGJi43a.png

Hi Ms. Ariane, Can I order the following? Do you give updates if I want something changed?

username:Bianca
style you would like: I actually love the style in your signature
town(s) name: Glamtown
mayor(s) name: Bianca
villagers (if included): GracieGrace and Monique
FC (if included): none for now
DA (if included): none for now
main colors/theme of your sig:pink outline with black font
background:no background just white
animated, yes/no: yes , just like yours
shape: I like the layout of your signature with a blonde haired girl on the left and gracie grace and monique on the right...
it will say "Bianca's Botique" and on the line below it "AC's Premiere Fashion Outlet". On the little things below, i love the links with mini artwork you have but more girly stuff like handbags or lipsticks or makeup. The links should say botique, online dream shoppping,gracie check rentals, message bianca (4 links)
font/text effects/style: I'd like the font to be black, with a pink glowing outline
other info: none at the moment c:
offer in TBT: 30

Last edited:

hi! thanks for ordering, just a couple things though, since I don't normally offer the kind of style I have in my own signature.
- when you say "blonde haired girl", what do you mean exactly?
- the links you'll have to do yourself, because I only provide the image and that's a different part of the signature. It's easy to do with HTML code! the flowers I have are just special characters I copied/pasted.

so I can do both texts and include Gracie and Monique on the sides, and then you can add your links under it, is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much! all of them look great!!

you're welcome! and thanks for the compliment ♥

hi! thanks for ordering, just a couple things though, since I don't normally offer the kind of style I have in my own signature.
- when you say "blonde haired girl", what do you mean exactly?
- the links you'll have to do yourself, because I only provide the image and that's a different part of the signature. It's easy to do with HTML code! the flowers I have are just special characters I copied/pasted.

so I can do both texts and include Gracie and Monique on the sides, and then you can add your links under it, is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Ms. Ariane, Thank you so much!!

I like any image of any girl but blonde haired (more fashionable the better :) I actually like the hair on the third girl on your image but all blonde and of course smiling but really any girl will do as long as she is blonde...

.. And oh yes absolutely, I can do that...I guess I can fill in the html address to to the html code..Thank you so much...

Hi Ms. Ariane, Thank you so much!!

I like any image of any girl but blonde haired (more fashionable the better :) I actually like the hair on the third girl on your image but all blonde and of course smiling but really any girl will do as long as she is blonde...

.. And oh yes absolutely, I can do that...I guess I can fill in the html address to to the html code..Thank you so much...

the girl in my image is my own character that I've had made by a user on here so I won't be using this one, but I'll try and find something else free to use for you.
I'll do this later today or tomorrow :)

Thank you so much, better than I could have imagined !
It's so nice that you do updates for free, I'll be ordering more of your work soon!!
Thank you again :- )

username: galacticity
style you would like: 3!
town(s) name: Prospit
mayor(s) name: Renny
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSy0rBcDl1k60P
villagers (if included): X
FC (if included): 2938-7570-5096
DA (if included): X
native fruit (if included): X
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): X
any other text: nope!
main colors/theme of your sig: primary colors (red/yellow/blue).
background: whatever you see fit!
animated, yes/no: sure!
shape: a sun or cloud?
font/text effects/style: whatever you'd like, i'm not picky. v:
offer in TBT: how does 34 sound?? i can do more if need be. :0

username:Vals ~
style you would like:I think it's style one
town(s) name:Heaven ~
mayor(s) name:Vals ~
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):X
villagers (if included):Marshall, flurry, flora, phoebe,merengue,maple,zucker,stitches,poncho and kiki.
FC (if included):sidebar
DA (if included):X
native fruit (if included):apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): blue rose, obtained maple, poncho,merengue and stitches.
any other text:X
main colors/theme of your sig:i'd love all pastel colors of your choice
background: you choose
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape:http://i.imgur.com/TBHScyW.gif
font/text effects/style:you choose
other info:X
offer in TBT:i'm bad at pricing so you tell me if 30tbt is not enough!

Thank you!

Last edited:
The banner looks great! Thank you so much.
Idk if I still need to fill in the form but I would love to have graphics for these texts:
Information
Samples
Slots
Waitlist

Themes/colors/etc. will be the same as banner :D
Let me know how much they will all be in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back