Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Deers
style you would like: Style 1!
town(s) name: Thistle
mayor(s) name: Ivy
villagers (if included): (These may need updating as I go on, but I have a general idea of my dreamies) Eloise, Fuchsia, Fang, Chai, Chelsea, Ellie, Marshal, Genji, Zucker and Ankha!
FC (if included): 0061-2560-8504
DA (if included): Not yet, but maybe in the future, who knows!
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): http://web.archive.org/web/20150927055226im_/http://31.media.tumblr.com/f032099f66625cfad2683f648f117323/tumblr_inline_mpkworEtLe1qz4rgp.gif
any other text: None!
main colors/theme of your sig: Colours that compliment the background I guess? xD
background: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/69/e6/4d69e6c8f4e3a438626d6a76276da2ca.jpg
Or this one: http://68.media.tumblr.com/49ece5f9f64126f90439878f1bb6c2bc/tumblr_inline_mrfwsgO52V1qz4rgp.gif although im not sure if you can use the 2nd one because its a gif? unless they're okay to be animated if it already is animated? idk
shape: Any, as long as it looks good I really dont mind xD
font/text effects/style: Completely up to you gurl! Whatever looks jazzy.
other info: None!
offer in TBT: All the TBT I own currently, probably be around 30TBT by the time its done, if not then around 28 xD

thanks for ordering! I can get started right now :)
for the dreamies, I can update for free whenever you need, so that's no problem!
and as for the background, I can use the one that's a gif, the animation just won't show, so I can use whichever you like best :)
and 28 is just fine, don't worry, we can make it 25 so it's a round number lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

(post glitch)

finished for Deers!
let me know if you'd like any changes :)

JECnhgc.png

username: Lululand
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): flashy mayor.JPG
would you like in outline? if so, what color: Can you make a version with a pink outline and one without? Feel free to ignore the stars if it's too complicated with them.
would you like a glow? if so, what color: none
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): avatar sized, so I guess 100x100?
offer in TBT: is 60 TBT ok? :)

Thanks in advance ^^

Last edited:
username: Lululand
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): View attachment 193715
would you like in outline? if so, what color: Can you make a version with a pink outline and one without? Feel free to ignore the stars if it's too complicated with them.
would you like a glow? if so, what color: none
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): avatar sized, so I guess 100x100?
offer in TBT: is 60 TBT ok? :)

Thanks in advance ^^

I can definitely keep the stars and do several versions :) and yep, 100x100 is the size for an avatar!
And 60tbt is way too much! For transparent mayors I usually ask for less what I do for signatures. Around 20 would be more than enough ;)
I'll do it tomorrow <3

I can definitely keep the stars and do several versions :) and yep, 100x100 is the size for an avatar!
And 60tbt is way too much! For transparent mayors I usually ask for less what I do for signatures. Around 20 would be more than enough ;)
I'll do it tomorrow <3

Oh ok, I just figured maybe you deserved more since I asked for more versions ^^"

Oh ok, I just figured maybe you deserved more since I asked for more versions ^^"

oh no it's completely fine, adding the outline only takes a second, and I don't want to take more tbt from you than I did for other orders :)
anyways, here you go! let me know if you'd like changes :)

rMACqs8.png
C7dZb3f.png

oh no it's completely fine, adding the outline only takes a second, and I don't want to take more tbt from you than I did for other orders :)
anyways, here you go! let me know if you'd like changes :)

rMACqs8.png
C7dZb3f.png

Thank you so much, they look great! Did you get the TBT? :)

Could you update my sig:

These villager(s) Please ~ Bitty , Maddie , Chai , Etoile, Curt, Tad , Rilla , Marty , Ketchup , Chelsea

Please and thank you :3

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Hai Dere, I love your shop and I'd love to order one myself since I am desperately needing something to use as a signature. However first I need to ask: where do you find the background images like the ones you have as examples of your work? They all seem to follow this sprite cartoonlike style which if I was to order I'd personally love. I'm looking for some kind of creepy graveyard kind of thing, if you could help me out by possibly linking a good site or something the sooner I can place an order.

Shy and Embarrassed Boo.png

hi there! thank you!
first of all, your boo is adorable, and I love the drawing in your sig *____*
I happen to loooove ghosts and haunted things as well, so I have a little collection of those backgrounds in my folders. I'll link you to a screenshot of examples:
over here (the quality on some of them is a little weird, but that's only because I've made them a bit smaller to fit into the screenshot) (let me know if the file is too large and I'll cut it into smaller pieces for you)
If you like any of those, I can use them without a problem :)
however if you don't like these, I don't have a special site to go to, I usually find them on google images. I type something like "pixel background" and I add what I'm looking for (words like ghost, haunted, or in other examples kawaii, pink, forest etc). I also specify that I only want animated images since those backgrounds are often gifs.
Let me know if that helps :)

Last edited:

So here's the thing: I actually can't choose between these two backgrounds you suggested so it hit me: why not do both? (I will gladly pay for double of course, more TBT for you in the end right? We'll do one at a time so here is my order let me give this a shot:

username: Shauntal
style you would like: You don't have a specific list of styles (I assume you are referring to the shape of the signature) if so is there a chance we could get the signature into the shape of a grave tombstone? If you can't just let me know what styles you can do.
town(s) name: Kythera
mayor(s) name: Shauntal
villagers (if included): Octivian, Marina, Zucker, Stitches, Muffy, Lucky, Coco, Ken, Nan, Gaston
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Obtained Octivian, Zucker & Stitches
any other text: "All answers lie beneath the dirt""
main colors/theme of your sig: Maroon and Lavender lettering
background:https://gyazo.com/1adb62aa9a37b1030fb6742b5c7f333b <-- (This is a screenshot of the one I want, it is one of the options you showed me, it is the graveyard with the beautiful purple sky, let me know if you are confused by that)
font/text effects/style: I'd like a spooky kind of font, spooky and gothic style.
other info:
1) I will be getting a new 3DS in two weeks so there's no use in me giving my current friend code when it is going to be changed, hopefully when that time comes I'll let you know and you could add it in please?
2) In the future there will be other mini cliparts I'll wish to be included into the signature, if that's okay it would be appreciated if you could add it in when the time comes. (I'll pay extra is necessary)
offer in TBT: 50? Lol I don't know what you'd usually charge. o-o

In Thought Boo.png

Last edited:
Sounds good!
By style I only mean with villagers or simple (text and image without villagers) ;)
I'll try to do a tombtone shape, though I'll have to find something that's horizontal enough, to keep as much of the background as I can and so it's not too small. If I can't I'll let you know, I can do any shape really!
I can see which background you like :)
And yep, I can add anything you want after it's done, all changes/adds will be free!

People usually offer around 30tbt for one sig, so if that's okay with you we can do 30 for this one and 30 for the next one since you said you wanted two? (Unless the second one is the same but with another background, and in that case I'll count it as a change and it would be free as well)

I'll do this tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Finished for Shauntal!
wow, I think this is the longest I ever spent on a signature lol
It took me forever to make a decent shape, the problem with tombstones was that I kept losing too much of the background, so I decided to try and make a little graveyard, I hope it's okay!
You didn't specify which sprite you wanted for your obtained villagers so I went with a black lily (tell me if you want something else)
I left some space in the bottom to add your friend code eventually, and other things you might want added.
let me know if you don't like the fading effect and I'll remove it, as well as anything you might want me to change :)

1vGj4Yj.png

Oooo Spooktastic! I'll send you the TBT right now, as for the 2nd one I asked for it's probably best I wait until I get that 3DS because by then I'll need the 1st one to be quickly edited as well. Hope you don't 'walk off' the Earth in 2 weeks from now LOL, thanks so much again by the way.

YOU'RE MINE BOO.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back