• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Argh, so bizy.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.

POKEFAB said:
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.
Gosh, that's what happened to me. I played all the time till I got MKDS, THAS, Battlefield 2, Beyond Good and Evil, World of Warcraft, and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I've become so busy, so if if somebody can help me out too, that'd be great.

Haven't missed a day. I play MKDS, ML:piT, AC:WW and all my GCN games all the time

Yup. Nintendo came out with a great holiday lineup! And it was around when Animal Crossing: WW came out.

:(

Back