Argh, so bizy.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.

POKEFAB said:
When I first got AC:WW, I was on 24/7. But since recently, when I got Super Mario Strikers, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, MKDS, AoEII, it's been hard. I have weeds, I miss days sometimes, my fruits are everywhere...

Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S: Of anyone wants to chill and maybe help out, (I'll throw in some bellage.), PM me.
Gosh, that's what happened to me. I played all the time till I got MKDS, THAS, Battlefield 2, Beyond Good and Evil, World of Warcraft, and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I've become so busy, so if if somebody can help me out too, that'd be great.

Haven't missed a day. I play MKDS, ML:piT, AC:WW and all my GCN games all the time

Yup. Nintendo came out with a great holiday lineup! And it was around when Animal Crossing: WW came out.

:(

Back