• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you still happy with...? PART 3: Your native fruit

What is your native fruit and would you change it?

• Apples - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • Apples - I would like another fruit

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Cherries - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Cherries - I would like another fruit

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Oranges - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 35 12.9%
  • Oranges - I would like another fruit

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Peaches - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Peaches - I would like another fruit

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Pears - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 30 11.0%
  • Pears - I would like another fruit

Votes: 15 5.5%

• Total voters
The amount of time I spent resetting for pears in my main town...well yea...no regrets for the level of commitment I had lol.
Luckily apples didn't give me poor rng in my second town. Very happy with both.

I have (and reset) peaches and I love them. I would also be happy with Apples or Pears because they look nice too in my opinion. Honestly, though, it's not a big deal because I can plant them all anyway and switch them out if I am really bothered by it.

I got apples. Personally I like peaches best, and apples are actually my least favorite fruit irl, but after I got the rest of the fruits I don't mind. Since there isn't perfect fruit in the game currently, it doesn't really matter much to me.

I got peaches, which was really coincidental given I was resetting mainly for the RS & Airport placement (I wanted them far apart). Peaches are my favorite fruit in the series, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I also like it when Wilbur says "Peachtown" it's so cute.

I got pears which is what I wanted, I personally love its calming neutral tones. Will look so good on the fall trees 🍐
Plus, it's kind of an underdog fruit, and i love to root for the underdog ;)

I reset when I got the layout I wanted and it had peaches. I eventually found the layout, again, with apples. Any fruit besides peaches was fine with me.

I got Apples.

I'm generally happy with it, but I think cherries look the best.
Still, I don't care or want to change it.

Most of the trees on my island are not Apple trees now anyway.

Yes, I reset to have cherries and still think they look the prettiest. It also feels nice when cherry blossom season arrives, because my native fruittrees are the cherry trees!

Well, I got peaches and while I like them actually, I kinda wish I would have gotten cherries or apples. I didn't continue resetting back then, as I found an island which I liked, so I just accepting peaches being the native fruit here. I would may change it if I had the option, otherwise it's not a bad thing for me at all.

I love apples irl and would loved to have them be my native fruit, but cherries are a close second. I'm disappointed that oranges are my sister fruit though.

So I have Apples and I like them but Oranges have been growing onto me and they are my favorite real life fruit anyway. Cherries are also my favorite design wise so I guess I would have preferred Cherries or Oranges over Apples now. Peaches are nice but I miss their green stems from New Leaf and Pears are Pears.

Cherries have always been my favorite so I’m still happy with mine.

peaches have always been my favourite! i'm happy to have them! it also really doesn't matter to me, i love all the fruits and i have a huge orchard so you can't really tell what my native fruit is unless you check the passport :')

Im happy with apples as my native fruit, they have been my starter fruit in every AC game I’ve played so out of habit they’re the ones I like getting. I would’ve been happy with cherries though instead as they are my other favourite and have the design I like best but I do have all fruits now anyway so any native fruit probably would’ve been alright in the end.

Before New Horizons, my native fruit in every game was peaches. This time it's apples, and at first I thought that was boring, but it steadily grew on me until come fall time I was like "haha, I have a natural apple orchard, so mine is legit!" Kinda lame, but it made me appreciate my apples all the more, and now with my island I wouldn't change them. But I do wish that my sister fruit was peaches. I got oranges, and I'm just "meh" over them.

i had pears the very first time i played... but i restarted cause i wanted apples... now that i have apples... i'm happy ^^

I'm fine with pears. I can always replace them with another fruit if I want to do so. If perfect fruit come back and you're stuck with your native then that's another story. But I can easily switch my native out and no one would know.

I got cherries for my first island which I don't mind. My second island got pears and to be honest it's not my favorite. I have all the fruits from trading so I can change my fruit selection if I really wanted to.

Back