• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

are you passive aggressive or straight forward?

I'm a little passive, but it's a trait I'm trying to rid myself of. It really depends on who I'm talking to, because people react differently.

it depends, but I'm more passive aggressive overall
to be honest. I hate confrontation, but sometimes my
anger gets the better of me :>

Straight to the point most of the time unless I am fooling around. If I got a problem I'll confront someone, yo.

I am more passive as I often am afraid to be direct with people about problems since I'm just not a very confrontational person. I avoid any sort of aggression with other people.

I'm more straight forward to people I don't have a strong relationship with.

Often I'm just direct, though I'll sometimes be passive aggressive. No real reason apart from wanting to be.

A mix of passive and straight forward, I guess? I don't like confronting people so if the problem isn't big, I'll keep things to myself. Otherwise, I would tell them nicely & politely my problem with them in a straight way.

I avoid being passive aggressive and I HATE when people are being passive aggressive with me, especially on public. It shows they're not willing to discuss the problem with me and there'd be no end to the problem if they won't tell me what's wrong. I can't read minds, tell me straight or cut me off completely bc I ain't dealing with your "shade"

depends on what frame of my personality im in. ill be very confrontational sometimes but then i can also be passive.

depends really
i can be either depending on my mood/the situation
for example if someone's giving my friends trouble i will give them hell but if it's just me being targeted i'll be really passive

Both
Even if I'm passive aggressive it stills end up being direct but I tend to count my blessings and let a few things go(especially if it's over the internet).

Last edited:
I guess it depends on what I'm mad about but most of the time I'm passive aggressive.

Back