Votes: 36 50.7%
  • yeah, i am

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I would say that I am - I'm always the last to hear about the newest slang words, trends, etc. - and I'm only 14. I feel so old...

Here's an Urban Dictionary definition of the word that sums it up well:

"out of the loop
To be out of touch with the culture of the most recent generation or youth culture ect.
John's grandpa is so far out of the loop he thinks when you say someone is gay it mean there happy.
by Deep blue 2012 December 11, 2009"

The more I find out about what's in the loop the less I care about the loop. No thanks, don't want to browse Instagram all day.

Also, I love when people criticize you for not knowing the gossip. "Um, just in case you've forgotten, you're supposed to be telling me..." XD

Last edited:
i dont understand twitter, i dont use facebook anymore, i dont even know waht the **** instagram even is

i am literally an old lady now at 22. oh well.

I don't use social media and I don't often hang out with "kool kidz", so I definitely am at least somewhat out of the loop. But it's okay, I'm cool enough as it is.

I think I am out of the loop.
We had to buy our graduation gowns and the lady at the table said that if I Instagram their logo, I would get 10% off. I said I didn't know what Instagram was and she kinda gave me this "wow, really?" look and I had to buy full price :L

Lol yes I am. To a lot of extent. I don't use social media unless you count Steam as one, I don't follow new music or films much unless it's by someone I already love... listens and watches oldies mainly, had a an old cell phone.. you name it.

I am I know what all the social media's are but I never create accounts for them and I don't know what's trendy and all I really don't care :p

This I couldn't care less for people who 24/7 sits on them medias and think they are hip. The generation who believes everything on the wikipedia is true lol.

Not really and it's hilarious because I don't hang out on media sites or hang out with people at all. Urban Dictionary, memes, or the hilarious posts from the ratchet folk on my Facebook that I just skim once a day is enough.

Last edited:
I have never been close to being in the loop, nor do I care.

I don't use social media and I don't often hang out with "kool kidz", so I definitely am at least somewhat out of the loop. But it's okay, I'm cool enough as it is.

you know a cool kid. ME

i dont have cable tv at home or much social media so idk the new shows and songs and whatever. gr8

I feel like I can keep up with it a bit just from all of the posts on tumblr I see, but who knows really. I don't want to fall so behind that I cannot understand what kids are saying anymore. I don't want to be the mom who's laughed at for being old fashioned =p but at the same time, I'm not too bothered with staying updated either

I love when my mom asks me .. this song is good have you heard it? or i ask her what she's humming on. she's like. YOU MUST HAVE HEARD IT!!!11

Nope, I do to 99% listen to oldies and if I like something newer it's not much on mainstream radio lol.

Yes, I definitely am. The most up to date thing I do is go on Tumblr. And that just reduces my popularity points. Like I care xD I'm known as the "Weirdo who likes Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Harry Potter"

Yes, I definitely am. The most up to date thing I do is go on Tumblr. And that just reduces my popularity points. Like I care xD I'm known as the "Weirdo who likes Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Harry Potter"

Known as the dork who likes old Japanese stuff *cough*

"man do u have a kik"
no
"do u have an instagram"
no
"do u have a twitter ,., ,"
no
"do u have a tumblr"
no
no i do not

I seriously never know what's going on with pop culture or current events. I'll hear people say "ugh I'm so SICK of that song" and I'm like... I've never even heard that song. And now I don't go on Tumblr anymore so I know even less; I think I might start going on there again just to be up-to-date on things.

am i?

i hav a tumblr, used to hav an instagram, i hav faecbok becos it can pre important, used to have twitter, maybe

I'm very much in the loop. I run a fashion blog, it's really a must to keep up with the latest trends and things. Also I just love doing it!

Back