• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

FANTASY RP | Mahou Acadamy | OPEN & NEW

[I'm not sure if it's abandoned, but I don't want it to be. Sadly, I can't just use my character, as can only really post about leaving the canteen, but that's where all the 'action' is, so if she leaves, then she's kinda all alone....]

(And YuYu is following Aurelia, so she can't move :/ hence why I made a new app. Can anyone get through to itai?)

[please use bracets when out of context.
Itai has VMs and PMs off, in addition to permanently offline status, so we have no way of contacting her, sadly.]

(I'm not sure where Itai is.. ;w; and I don't feel I have the authority to approve apps on my own?;; I'm kind of scared she left TBT....

In which case, I think this RP might be as good as done and over with xwx;
There is nothing we can really do when the creator is gone, seeing as she's the only on who could of known the plot and storyline, and yeah we could make up stuff as we go, but that won't be the same at all.

I tried to contact her, but there is honesty no way to when she has the only ways of contacting her disabled. D: )

(make a new one with same plot and get same characters to apply?)

[Dunno, itai has blocked PMs and VMs, so there is no way of asking her, and the other mods haven't said anything :C
Is this RP abandoned?]

Since the mods seemed to have, the rp'll probobly die sooner or later.]

(I'm not sure where Itai is.. ;w; and I don't feel I have the authority to approve apps on my own?;; I'm kind of scared she left TBT....

In which case, I think this RP might be as good as done and over with xwx;
There is nothing we can really do when the creator is gone, seeing as she's the only on who could of known the plot and storyline, and yeah we could make up stuff as we go, but that won't be the same at all.

I tried to contact her, but there is honesty no way to when she has the only ways of contacting her disabled. D: )

[You're the mod, I don't see why not.

And anyway, there's no reason we can't make a plotline ourselves. If all of us were waiting for the mods to make a plot, this rp was probably doomed to fail anyway.]

Last edited:
Back