Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
if you are excited about Happy Home Designer let's get an excited thread started!

If you think it is a waste of money, crappy game etc. even though we know nothing about the game besides a few screen shots... You need not reply.

What are you most excited about?
What do you hope you can do inside HHD?
Do you think you will also design your own house?

E3 is less than a week away.
Let's daydream in possibilities!

I am :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets hope they say something about animal crossing U.

No.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't think AC Wii U is guaranteed to be a thing? The "hints" I've seen about it aren't convincing in one way or another that's it going to happen anytime soon, just that there's upcoming "information," whatever that means. In some ways it feels like people just want to justify having a Wii U by there being an Animal Crossing for it

Last edited:
At first I was kind of interested. Not enough to say I want to buy it, but interested in MAYBE getting it down the line since there's not much coming up I want. Just possibly PSMD and still need NES remix.

In light of the new info, I won't be. Judging by the look of things, i'd have to first pay about 40 bucks for the bundle if id want to be able to use the cards since I have an O3DS XL and not a N3DS XL w/ no current intentions of getting it anytime soon. Then in order to unlock however many characters/sections/whatever they have blocked off, i'd have to start paying 2.50 for 3 RANDOM Amiibo cards and either winding up w/ a stack of doubles/triples/whatever or having to hope I can find people on FB to trade off the duplicates.

So when I look at things and giving the choice between paying 40 dollars for the bundle and 8 pack of cards(24 cards should be pretty good number to keep me going for a little while even w/ time to trade stuff) or instead using the money to buy lego Minecraft The desert outpost set that I really want in august; i'll take the lego set.

I actually am because I feel like in always trying to control what goes in my villagers house. and now I can choose which villagers I want!

I look at villagers houses and cringe sometimes. Bluebear's house is almost empty- she put 2 items I customized FOR HER up in Re-Tail the past 2 days. If I can make their houses the way I want without excruciating daily work? That seems exciting to me. I hope Cyrus will still customize furniture!

I really hope there is a story line to follow or a game alongside. I love house design but it will be pretty boring if there are no acheivments to be made or badges to collect.

I need the bundle. I bought the PopTart edition 3DS this week just in case the new one is released in Europe. I want a collection :D

because of the price, i'm expecting a little more out of the game now
...which could be a good thing or a bad thing~

Unlike most other people, I actually am exited for the new game! I am just happy to see a new look on the AC series. I just hope it isn't going to be a full price game, since what I've seen so far, it looks to be some sort of spinoff game.

No.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't think AC Wii U is guaranteed to be a thing? The "hints" I've seen about it aren't convincing in one way or another that's it going to happen anytime soon, just that there's upcoming "information," whatever that means. In some ways it feels like people just want to justify having a Wii U by there being an Animal Crossing for it

I think it's possible that Nintendo could skip an Animal Crossing game for the Wii U. Hasn't the Wii U sold pretty low comparatively anyways? Plus - I think that the handheld versions of Animal Crossing have sold more and gotten better ratings/reviews overall. I think City Folk for a lot of people was a bit disappointing too. Maybe it's just me, but I feel as though Animal Crossing is so much more successful for handheld and I'd prefer another 3DS version xD.

I prefer 3DS over console Animal Crossing. Sure, the graphics could be really neat on the WiiU. Sure it was neat to have animals on the TV like in City Folk....but I adore playing New Leaf soooo much more than any other game...ever. I love the portability of it - my town is with me everywhere! You can't do that with console (well maybe they could, like have a mini version of your town, but I doubt it) I guess that is one of the reasons why I am excited/hopeful for HHD. Another portable game! Sign me up.

What. Excited about Animal Crossing : Happy Home Arrest ? No. Not whatsoever.

I'm excited about the prospect of cards of my favourite villagers. Flurry card <3. I'm definitely interested in finding out a bit more about it though. All I know so far is its AC and you decorate houses! I hope it has some sort of town area and you get your own house to decorate too.

I prefer 3DS over console Animal Crossing. Sure, the graphics could be really neat on the WiiU. Sure it was neat to have animals on the TV like in City Folk....but I adore playing New Leaf soooo much more than any other game...ever. I love the portability of it - my town is with me everywhere! You can't do that with console (well maybe they could, like have a mini version of your town, but I doubt it) I guess that is one of the reasons why I am excited/hopeful for HHD. Another portable game! Sign me up.

While I think that the handheld is definitely superior due to the portability, I still want to see a console version, especially if that means we get an upgrade to customizations, a larger town with more villagers, etc.

As for Happy Home Academy, I want to learn more about it first. If it looks like the kind of game I could sink a lot of hours into and not get bored, then I'll buy it. But right now it's hard to say. I like Sims type games, and decorating, but if there's not much substance otherwise, and only very small animal houses, I might just pass.

Back