• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ara's Art Gallery | CRITIQUES APPRECIATED!!

Mayor Neeko of Winters

Haha, long boy.
Bells
"What up, my glip glops?"

Art Tumblr | DeviantART | Commissions: Coming soon

CRITIQUES WELCOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Welcome all! Here's where I'll be posting my artwork. I'll start with my older works, then my newer ones, and maybe post some doodles sometimes.

I'd love some critiques about my art!! I really want to improve.

I'll be posting my works in a spoiler that looks like this:
And the art and description, will be here!

Now, after hearing me babble for days, I can finally show you guys some of my works! ^_^

Aw jeez, some of this stuff is really embarrassing... But they're still important to me since I only heriously started to do art that year.

vulpix_by_crystallinegodslayer-d74f1io.jpg
^I really loved Vulpix...

mikusa_yamase_by_crystallinegodslayer-d74f3or.jpg
^That's Miku, one of my OCs who I still use today. She's great. I'll have to talk about her sometime.

dragon_forme_miku_yamase_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7ie43g.jpg
^There's Miku again, in another form. And with short hair, cuz I wanted to mess around with wind and hair.

megpoid_gumi_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7khbjl.jpg
^This is a sketch of Vocaloid Gumi, and it's one of my best works from 2014.

ghostly_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7o543l.jpg
^Here we have *drumroll* my first experience with digital art! This was a huge milestone for me, and today, I love to look back on this piece and see how far I've came since then. It makes me a bit teary eyed every time.

skye_the_wolf__by_crystallinegodslayer-d7otkam.jpg
^Eughhh... This here is my second try with digital art, made during the aftermath my Sonic phase. I was going crazy testing out different brushes. This piece is really embarrassing....

dave__be_confused__by_crystallinegodslayer-d7qgank.jpg
^Ah, I still love this one to be honest. It's Dave Strider from Homestuck, and it was my first HS fanart, so I love it a lot. It makes a return later, too!

melody_roma_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7qx5ng.jpg
^She's Melody, another OC of mine that's still in use. I love her aaaaa

wonk___roxy_lalonde_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7qx84p.jpg
^More Homestuck, this time Roxy Lalonde. This was my first art trade!

oops__i_sollux_d_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7r5gsq.jpg
^Here, I wanted to try my hand at photomanipulation (for the first time), so I turned myself into Sollux Captor (Again from Homestuck; I was on a huge Homestuck kick.)

___everybody_wants_to_be_a_cat____by_crystallinegodslayer-d7rim8n.jpg
^Another photomanip. This one's kinda creepy. 0_o

sunset_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7rk0ft.jpg
^My second background (the first being behind the girl on my first digital piece). I still use this as a phone background sometimes! I love it a lot.

sollux_captor_by_crystallinegodslayer-d7s5kdr.jpg
^Sollux Captor from Homestuck. Gosh, I loved this character. I was playing with gel pens in this piece.

rose__be_adorable__colored_ver___by_crystallinegodslayer-d7skqi4.jpg
Rose Lalonde from Homestuck! This was my first lineless digital art!

mikusa_yamase_by_dragon_senpai-d7tox6q.jpg
^Here's a sketch of my OC Miku a few months after the first one! Such a huge improvement.

broken_by_dragon_senpai-d7u7wbt.jpg
^This was actually my first piece of vent art... Kind of a self-caricature... Haha... (Boy, lookin' at this image didn't bring back any good memories, no-siree.)

tenshi_of_angelclan_by_dragon_senpai-d7uyym3.jpg
^This was my first time drawing a cat! This was a request from a friend of mine. I like this one a lot.

flora__contest_entry__by_dragon_senpai-d7vmhqw.jpg
^Second time drawing a cat, and it was for a contest. I feel like this is one of my best pieces ever, to be honest. I've had someone buy a print of it, actually!

coolkat_davekat_by_dragon_senpai-d7xb13t.jpg
^Just a cute shipping badge doodle I made. Normally, I wouldn't include something like this, but I think it's really cute. :3c

dave__be_confused__colored_ver__by_dragon_senpai-d82g7gw.jpg
^Dave Strider from Homestuck, and my second lineless. My sketch returned, see! It's the better of the two. :0

spoopy_halooween_arting_shenanigans_by_dragon_senpai-d82vm4z.jpg
^This was my Halloween art for the year! I drew it with metallic markers, then made some edits in an art program! I still like this a lot, and I've been using it every consecutive Halloween as my desktop background. (And in case you were wondering, that is my OC Miku!)

skylar_by_dragon_senpai-d83kw28.jpg
^This is a picture of my ex boyfriend that I drew. (Don't worry, we're still friends!)

chibi_deadpool__request__by_dragon_senpai-d84i7w0.jpg
^Now, I'm sure at least a few of you guys will know him! It's Deadpool! I drew this lil' fella then turned him into a bookmark with laminate plastic. I still use it!

naily_normal_form_chibi__request__by_dragon_senpai-d84oo2v.jpg
^This is my friend's OC, Naily, that I drew to test out a shading style.

XMAS.jpg
^This is my best background I've ever drawn. I don't even know what to say about it, other than I love it a lot.

So that's about it for 2014 art! Let me know what you think and what you expect to see with my newer stuff!
I'll be back tomorrow to post 2015's art
I'd do it tonight, but it's 3:00 am and I don't feel like it x3

Also: mods, let me know if I need to remove any of these!

Hello friends!
I am back with my art from 2015!! I hope you enjoy~

the_bab_by_aradia_exe-dabttwd.png
^Aradia Megido from Homestuck! I really love this drawing.

tumblr_o25k0wLkBc1skqiweo2_1280.jpg
^Here's Aradia again! Gosh, I love her.

tumblr_inline_np8krsHo2C1sos07v_500.png
^That's Terezi Pyrope, another character from Homestuck. Homestuck was all I drew for a while, hehe.

tumblr_nu2u7jXt8S1skqiweo1_1280.png
^This is my Fantroll, Zariie. She is cute.

oot_mm_link_by_aradia_exe-dabtvu7.png
^Link, from Legend of Zelda!

pastel_punk_sollux_by_aradia_exe-dabtx1f.png
^A pastel-punk inspired Sollux Captor!

aesthetic_aradia_by_aradia_exe-dabtqej.png
^Aradia again!

tumblr_nuc4u3CgUF1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^This is my friend Lucy's courier from Fallout: New Vegas.

palette_dave_by_aradia_exe-dabtwhg.png
^Dave Strider from Homestuck that I colored with a preset palette. The next few works are also with preset palettes.

tumblr_nuqx4jjdrH1skqiweo1_500.png
^My OC Miku with a palette.

palette_jade_by_aradia_exe-dabtw3y.png
^Jade Harley from Homestuck with a palette. (I was having a lot of fun with these!)

palette_zariie_by_aradia_exe-dabtvo5.png
^My OC Zariie with a palette as well! (Don't worry, there's only one more palette drawing!)

devina_by_aradia_exe-dabtvhu.png
^The final palette drawing is my OC Devina. He's a god of vanity~

tumblr_nvm4xhFtYg1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^Bulbasaur drawn with pens only.

tumblr_nvryi5u9jV1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^A stylized self-portrait.

tumblr_nwstmew4Bi1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^This is my friend's OC. He's very cute and I love him a lot.

gay_by_aradia_exe-dabtunn.png
^This was my last drawing of the year, and it's important to me because it's the first time I've drawn two characters together seriously. (Dave and Karkat from Homestuck.)

Well, I think that's about it for '15. I was really busy last year, so not as much art as the year before.

Again, let me know if any of these need to be removed!

I'd greatly appreciate any input you guys have about my work!

Hello, Bell Tree!
I am back again today with some more art! This time, it's current things, so I'd really, really appreciate some feedback!!

So without delaying any longer, here we go~!

spacey_watercolor_by_aradia_exe-d9y7i8b.jpg
^This was my first time working seriously with watercolors. And by seriously, I mean not just messing around and wasting paint.
I was trying to paint a sort of abstract pastel space thing. I think I did well. I used tube watercolors and a silver metallic pen for details.

tumblr_o37xhuXUhM1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^A Karkat from Homestuck that I drew for my friend on a whim. I like this a lot.

punky_feferi____zip_downloads_by_aradia_exe-d9xm3sr.png
^This is a punk-rock style Feferi Peixes from Homestuck. It was a birthday gift for my friend!

tumblr_o3sr5j1Dwb1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^This is another Homestuck OC of mine, Fenrir. He's a furred troll, and he has 2 sets of horns. I love him.

tumblr_o3wmweq53e1skqiweo1_500.gif
^I wanted to make a glitching gif, so I took a panel from Homestuck with Sollux Captor on it and edited it to look this way.

2_edgy_by_aradia_exe-d9y7jnx.png
^This is the result of me wanting to practice anatomy, backgrounds, and wanting to vent a bit all at once. I really like this one.

tumblr_o9yz1p13WW1v5wviqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o9yz1p13WW1v5wviqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o9yz1p13WW1v5wviqo3_500.jpg
^I hadn't drawn Sonic characters in a long time, so I sketched these out one day! Shadow, Rouge, and Amy respectively.

tumblr_o9yywoULko1v5wviqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o9yywoULko1v5wviqo2_500.jpg
^ I was testing out some glitch effects! (Also, I'm not sure who she is... Maybe i'll sell her at some point.)

tumblr_o9yyumbAe31v5wviqo1_500.jpg
^This is my Animal Crossing OC, Peachy! She's a 'peach lion', pink in color with a leaf on her head! She has a mane because she is my beautiful transgender child~ (She's also my avatar right now!)

tumblr_o9yyonJuwL1v5wviqo1_500.png
^Speaking of my current avatar, there it is! It's just a cute little doodle I made to show off her color palette.

tumblr_o9yybht58n1v5wviqo1_500.jpg
^My sister bought me some artists' markers, so I tested them out by drawing the queen of Homestuck, Porrim.

tumblr_o29bl5Aho91skqiweo1_500.jpg
^Luka Megurine, the Vocaloid. I drew her with those markers as well.

tumblr_o25k5qMvNx1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^Messing with the markers again. I couldn't get his expression right, so I just left it out.

tumblr_o25k0wLkBc1skqiweo1_250.jpg
^I never finished this Aradia, but I thought it was still pretty enough to share~

animal_crossing_oc_thing_idfk_by_aradia_exe-da1txq5.png
^This is my Courier from Fallout: New Vegas as an Animal Crossing character! He's a red fox~

tumblr_inline_o2s2y3bi611sos07v_500.png
tumblr_inline_o2s2xtXM2W1sos07v_500.png
tumblr_inline_o2s2xiQ1QP1sos07v_500.png
^These are some pixel bees that I drew for my blog.

tumblr_o52u3nBGap1skqiweo1_500.jpg
^I drew Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa with some watercolor pencils. I'm really proud of this.

tumblr_o52u6eKd031skqiweo1_1280.jpg
^This is a Sollux from Homestuck that I drew with the water color pencils. Sadly, I lost the file with the finished product after I added water, so all I have is the 'before' image.

mizune_by_aradia_exe-dabtxy4.png
^This is my OC, Sari! She's a mute witch!

tumblr_o6u5chUYEe1skqiweo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6u5chUYEe1skqiweo1_1280.jpg
^A fanart for the Vocaloid song 'Circus Monster' by Circus-P, sung by Megurine Luka.
I worked really super hard on this, and I'd love some feedback!

water_bottle_cat_by_aradia_exe-da22n8g.png
^A logo I drew for my Picarto channel.

tumblr_o7zmrdPamh1skqiweo1_1280.jpg
^I drew 2 characters together again!
It's the cute girlfriends, Yvette (on the right) and Zariie!
(They're both my OCs.)

tumblr_o8u1ooP8Pa1teet4eo1_1280.jpg
^More ships! I love them together... (Both characters from Homestuck, by the way.)

tumblr_o93mqv1D4u1skqiweo1_1280.jpg
^Sapphire from Steven Universe!

tumblr_o9yvq2G2BG1skqiweo1_400.png
^My OC Miku in digital style! Gosh, I love this drawing. One of my best.

amazonite_by_aradia_exe-dabjs3i.png
^This is my friend's Gemsona I designed for him! He is an Amazonite gem! This is one of best works ever in my opinion, and I'd love your guys' opinion of it!

just_let_him_rest____by_aradia_exe-dac2v24.png
^Gosh, I worked so hard on this. It's Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty. Again, this is one of my best works ever, and I'd really like some feedback!

And that's all I've made so far this year! Hopefully I'll be back with an update soon.
As always, please let me know if any of my work needs to be removed for what ever reason!

Regarding this set of art: I'd seriously appreciate some critique on individual pieces, or my art as a whole. I really want to improve, and your input will help me vastly!!

'Til next time~!

Hello guys! I'm back again with some more art!!

tumblr_o9yyynvQe71v5wviqo1_1280.jpg
^A comic page I made for an RP with a friend of mine featuring our OCs. This is his OC, Kaliriko. I was gonna make more, but I ended up not even finishing the first one...

tumblr_o9yyjniuH21v5wviqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9yyjniuH21v5wviqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9yyjniuH21v5wviqo2_1280.jpg
^That's my OC, Ms. Dos. She's a robot and this drawing took me so long you have no idea /)>.<(\

I hope you all enjoyed! As always, I'd love some feedback!!

Hey everyone! Got some more art for you all!

tumblr_od4cyqlZB11skqiweo1_1280.jpg
^ A little sketch of Eridan from Homestuck!

tumblr_ocyz3uZpHH1skqiweo1_1280.png
^ A drawing of a monster species I created! I'm not quite sure who he is, lol.

tumblr_odos2w7aLA1skqiweo1_1280.png
tumblr_odos2w7aLA1skqiweo2_1280.png
^ Nepeta, again from Homestuck! 2 versions; one with chromatic aberration, and one without.

tumblr_odxor57vXJ1skqiweo1_1280.png
^ My OC, Miku, in a nice color palette! I'm really proud of this one uwu

Looks like that's all for now! Criticism is very welcome as always!!

Back