• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to be given new collectibles like cake and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see people cover my sidebar with the same Items. Some of us dont like helping others on here and dont do NICE things, Greed is NICE.

taking time away from THEIR FAMILIES to spend it on TBT instead can manage to forgive you someday.

But I mean :|

Last edited:
Okay fine I've had bad ideas before, sure I've covered the entire forum in Shrek imagery before and I was that ******* who thought it would be a good idea to start an Easter event (what a mistake), but I've never ****ed up people's collectibles. You guys didn't think that maybe replacing everyone's items with fleas could cause some problems later? You just don't mess with this stuff, it's simply irresponsible when we have everyone depending on us. There's a time for jokes and this went too far. I hope the users who spent years of their lives working hard to earn their collectibles and taking time away from THEIR FAMILIES to spend it on TBT instead can manage to forgive you someday.

Can you please stop acting like I'm the worst person in the world simply because I made a MISTAKE? I'll admit that I thought it'd be an easy fix since we had done similar things in the past without issue, but obviously one of us screwed something up somewhere and now here we are. Rather than pointing fingers and acting like we're a couple of cretins, maybe we should all work together to try and fix as much as we can so the restoration process goes smoothly? Just a suggestion, though you probably won't go along with it since you still won't talk to me outside of bashing me in public.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you about this. Either talk to me in private or keep posting to dead air. I don't care anymore.

To everyone else, I'm sorry things ended up like this. Justin's correct in that it was likely me who made the mistake when attempting to reformat the inventory, but please believe me when I say I NEVER would have done any of this if I had known what would happen. I hope you all have a good night and that you don't look at me differently as a result of all this.

I'm sorry.

<<<<<< these are my mori there are many like it but these ones are mine. they are gone now so i am nothing and without me the mori are nothing.

i am nothing

Can you please stop acting like I'm the worst person in the world simply because I made a MISTAKE? I'll admit that I thought it'd be an easy fix since we had done similar things in the past without issue, but obviously one of us screwed something up somewhere and now here we are. Rather than pointing fingers and acting like we're a couple of cretins, maybe we should all work together to try and fix as much as we can so the restoration process goes smoothly? Just a suggestion, though you probably won't go along with it since you still won't talk to me outside of bashing me in public.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you about this. Either talk to me in private or keep posting to dead air. I don't care anymore.

To everyone else, I'm sorry things ended up like this. Justin's correct in that it was likely me who made the mistake when attempting to reformat the inventory, but please believe me when I say I NEVER would have done any of this if I had known what would happen. I hope you all have a good night and that you don't look at me differently as a result of all this.

I'm sorry.

I wouldn't blame any of you guys. I blame the fleas. They STOLE our collectibles. You admins didn't do anything wrong.

Okay fine I've had bad ideas before, sure I've covered the entire forum in Shrek imagery before and I was that ******* who thought it would be a good idea to start an Easter event (what a mistake), but I've never ****ed up people's collectibles. You guys didn't think that maybe replacing everyone's items with fleas could cause some problems later? You just don't mess with this stuff, it's simply irresponsible when we have everyone depending on us. There's a time for jokes and this went too far. I hope the users who spent years of their lives working hard to earn their collectibles and taking time away from THEIR FAMILIES to spend it on TBT instead can manage to forgive you someday.
What.
How the hell are some little pixels taking away from families.

I knew those fleas were up to no good.

I knew those fleas were up to no good.

What do you mean? Collectibles have plagued this forum since the beginning of time. The fleas have done us a great service, they should be honored for such.

Well since it's confirmed that this is real, I really hope the process to fix the collectibles won't be incredibly tough for the staff! The link gyro (I think) provided should help in getting most of the images back :)

This has got to be part of the joke. If so, absolutely genius.

If not, horrible, but Oblivia is absolutely in her right. I don't wanna spill any details, but this wouldn't be the first time a member of staff has been treated unfairly over an accident, so I do hope that this is just a joke!

I couldn't care less about collectibles either way, though. The fleas were fun and life is too short to get upset over things like this. Many forums don't have collectibles at all!

Now be a good Justin and kiss and make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back