April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this. I've been at work all day and I come home and all I want to do is sit in my bed and play Zelda and I log on to see this? What a joke.

Man, I know I've outright said I hate collectibles, but the only collectibles I displayed were ones of sentimental value and that I had memories with, and it's annoying to see that my last 8 years of TBT history have been wiped in some dumb ass prank I didn't even want you to do to being with like wtf fleas falling from the sky isn't even funny.

Have fun trying to moderate a forum with one less staff member. PEACE.

HAHAHA SUCKED IN ****ERS MY WEIRD DOLL IS SAVED

I can't take this serious anymore. If this isn't a joke, then I'm sorry otherwise you'll have to do a lot of convincing to make me change my opinion

Last edited:
people wouldn't dare sass Oblivia like this if she wore her hair in a femullet. just sayin'...

I can't believe this. I've been at work all day and I come home and all I want to do is sit in my bed and play Zelda and I log on to see this? What a joke.

Man, I know I've outright said I hate collectibles, but the only collectibles I displayed were ones of sentimental value and that I had memories with, and it's annoying to see that my last 8 years of TBT history have been wiped in some dumb ass prank I didn't even want you to do to being with like wtf fleas falling from the sky isn't even funny.

Have fun trying to moderate a forum with one less staff member. PEACE.

HAHAHA SUCKED IN ****ERS MY WEIRD DOLL IS SAVED

nice weird doll jake, you ruined the prank!

i would actually much rather prefer that over the normal mori ;}

Here's all the birthstones, you can pay me whenever.
TUV2HLq.png
eyiXb1w.png
KFYxplr.png
suITYSN.png
iQQQpCk.png
3dRAi38.png
HRpAqXL.png
1CmkbgI.png
blUprnN.png
GnmCGMm.png
gYMLq3O.png
sECuHIA.png

Last edited:
only if she writes the japanese characters from memory

That I can't do. But I can do a really poor job recreating them. Which is way better. ;]

I don't know what colors each house was.... but yeah, here's one.
8GT2Yu6.png

Pay me now.

Last edited:
That I can't do. But I can do a really poor job recreating them. Which is way better. ;]

I don't know what colors each house was.... but yeah, here's one.
8GT2Yu6.png

Pay me now.

how do you make these so quick :'}

seriously though, let's just have kaydeekrunk remake everything

mspaint graphics that look like something from a '90s geocities page>whatever we had before

you should do all the other houses too, so I can expand that portion to it's full amount

colors of your choice, just like the 森

Last edited:
you should do all the other houses too, so I can expand that portion to it's full amount

colors of your choice, just like the 森

They're in the works, all other collectibles can be found in the petition thread from here fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back