• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone's Able Sister's Open?

Sydcupcakes

Bells
Switch
0286-7761-0031
Feedback
0% (0) +
I haven't been lucky enough to get Mable to my island once, so is anyone willing to open their town so I can shop at Able sisters? Thanks!

Hey, it's currently midnight here but if nobody takes you up on this I can help you out tomorrow. :) Shoot me a quick message if you still need it if so!

Hey you can come over to mine if you still need to!
DODO CODE 1F5NB

Last edited:
Could I visit too? Ty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I visit too? Ty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I visit too? Ty!

Come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey sorry guys I got an error I will try to reopen!

Come on over!

My internet isn't working for some reason, so it might take me a few mins. My wifi seems to be working fine on my computer, so I'm not sure why my Switch isn't working...

Last edited:
You guys can come over a bit later if you are still on and the maintenance ends

Edit: it looks like it will be over in an hour if you guys want to wait until then

Last edited:

Edit: it looks like it will be over in an hour if you guys want to wait until then

Alright, I'll check back then. Thanks so much!

I closed out of New Horizons and now it's saying there is a new update that needs to be downloaded. Maybe there's an error because we are supposed to download the update first?

I closed out of New Horizons and now it's saying there is a new update that needs to be downloaded. Maybe there's an error because we are supposed to download the update first?
Oh I feel so dumb you are right!
New dodo code 4XR55

Back