• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone want some blue flowers?

Leil

Eating all da cookies~
Bells
Switch
4806-5197-7982
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hey! I have a large patch of blue flowers (no roses) that is getting out of hand. I was going to dig them up and sell them, but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone would like them! It's mostly blue hyacinths, pansies, and wildflowers, with a few purple hyacinths and mums as well. If your interested, let me know! I'm going to be available all weekend.

They are totally free, but I'm currently trying to breed blue roses, so a little watering if you come over would be appreciated!

hi, i don't know if you want to get rid of them quickly, since i'll be on vacation for a long time, but i would be interested in about a month and a half ig

lmk if ur ok with that

*long vacation haha*

Sorry, that's a bit too long for me to wait. (They're currently in the middle of one of my paths) Thanks for reaching out though!

Hey! I have a large patch of blue flowers (no roses) that is getting out of hand. I was going to dig them up and sell them, but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone would like them! It's mostly blue hyacinths, pansies, and wildflowers, with a few purple hyacinths and mums as well. If your interested, let me know! I'm going to be available all weekend.

They are totally free, but I'm currently trying to breed blue roses, so a little watering if you come over would be appreciated!
hello! I'd gladly take two of each if you have enough? im collecting all flowers to create a rainbow and i wouldn't mind taking whatever you can get rid of! also im not sure if my partner has blue roses but if they do i could bring some over! ill just have to check first. is tomorrow too late for you?

Oh if you have blue windflowers I’d love to take some off your hands! And will happily water your flowers in return.

Hey i would love to take as many as possible,,,really wanting that overgrown flower island vibe

Back