• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone want an old-school PF beating?

POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:
Just beat the 'all-powerful' DS_MARKER 3-0.

;) I foiled his record.
3-0!!! You killed me 3 times but I lost twice now to you! :lol: You were lucky I didn't unlock Noxus there....nvm...do I rly sound like an old man?
Not really..

Anyway, I beat you when you were Noxus, too.

;)

Sylux is my weakness, even though I beat Bulerias both times he was using him.
Actually, don't listen to him, he's gonna spam the Shadow Freeze on ya if you're playing as Sylux. His true weakness is actually Noxus. I beat him as Noxus.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:
Just beat the 'all-powerful' DS_MARKER 3-0.

;) I foiled his record.
3-0!!! You killed me 3 times but I lost twice now to you! :lol: You were lucky I didn't unlock Noxus there....nvm...do I rly sound like an old man?
Not really..

Anyway, I beat you when you were Noxus, too.

;)

Sylux is my weakness, even though I beat Bulerias both times he was using him.
Actually, don't listen to him, he's gonna spam the Shadow Freeze on ya if you're playing as Sylux. His true weakness is actually Noxus. I beat him as Noxus.
You beat me ONCE as Noxus, Bul. That is NOT going to happen again.

And yes, I have a curse in which I have huge trouble fighting my own Hunter.

POKEFAB said:
Lone_Wolf said:
last time I play marker he was beyblading
He was Spire this time. He stayed in the Dialanche most of the time, but I froze him when he was in it.
I was trying to get speed from him.

:p and ya I wasn't using my character and I definetly improved Lone_Wolf. The only time I use an ALT to kill is...when I'm against ALT Trace.. and for one thing..Noxus has the worst ALT in the game...BTW Wolf you could have used your alt to run away (bermuda triangle oppurunity)..and pokefab..I used the dialanche to run and get health.
And didn't you remember yesterday?? Magmaul and Judicator V.S. Shadow Freeze and Judicator.

Just played ZERO_13. He's good; he won.

In the beggining, it was going good for me, but then I played it a little too risk-ily..

Anyway, I hope to play you again when I'm not about to see a movie.

:p (Not an excuse.)

Back