• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone want 20 villagers?

Honestly I think 10 is a slightly overwhelming number to keep track of everyone every day as it is. It's one thing on weekends when I have as much time (in this pandemic world anyway) to play and talk to villagers and do all my shopping and chores, but on weekdays when I've still got to put in an 8 hour work day, 10 villagers feels like a lot to keep track of. When things start to go back to normal, that will only be more the case as social lives and extracurriculars start back up.

No, please no, that's... that's too much. Too many.
(I mean if they make it optional to have that many, then absolutely, but otherwise...)
Also I absolutely don't want the map expanded.

I've made plans around ten villagers and made plans with my island the size it is. I do NOT want to have to change those plans.
I think it would be optional with how villagers moving in and out works now! A villager cannot move in without you building a plot of land for their house. As long as you don't build anymore plots you won't get anymore villagers. And you can achieve 5 stars with 10 villagers and decorating. The option for 15 would be nice (maybe 12 only), 20 might be to many... And yeah agreed the map size is good no need for an increase.

i definitely want an increase in the number of villagers on the island, i think i must have accidentally misread a rumour when the game was going to be released that we would have 12 villagers. i'm too attached to the villagers that i have in my new leaf town so i want them in new horizons as well but at the same time i want to have other villagers that i think are cute
such a shame that we can only have one island per console because i would have definitely bought another copy so i could have 10 new villagers

Back