• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone need ladybugs?

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
I have yellow, pink, purple, and navy to share - send me a friend request and let me know which colors you need. No need to share back :)

Friend ID: 7991 6357 753

I meed navy. Im hardly getting any. Most are a fail. Im wondering if it has to do with my internet

I'd be so happy if I could get either the purple or navy butterflies!
I'll add you now :)

Last edited:
I need yellow and navy ladybugs! My friend code in game is 44015340520 :) I have some yellow purple and navy I can share!

i need navy ones more than the purple ones. i need to successfully catch 5 more for the bench and 10 more for the background x.x; all while leif laughs in my face at my terrible capture rate. already on my friends list

Last edited:
i need navy ones more than the purple ones. i need to successfully catch 5 more for the bench and 10 more for the background x.x; all while leif laughs in my face at my terrible capture rate. already on my friends list
I know the struggle. I need 2 more for the bench now and then the 10 for the background. :( I don’t have any navy ladybugs left to give away but I have like 10 of everything else if you need some.

I could really use some navy and purple ones! I also have a few yellow and pink if anyone needs them. ID 3561 7624 202

Back