• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone need ladybugs?

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
I have yellow, pink, purple, and navy to share - send me a friend request and let me know which colors you need. No need to share back :)

Friend ID: 7991 6357 753

I meed navy. Im hardly getting any. Most are a fail. Im wondering if it has to do with my internet

I'd be so happy if I could get either the purple or navy butterflies!
I'll add you now :)

Last edited:
I need yellow and navy ladybugs! My friend code in game is 44015340520 :) I have some yellow purple and navy I can share!

i need navy ones more than the purple ones. i need to successfully catch 5 more for the bench and 10 more for the background x.x; all while leif laughs in my face at my terrible capture rate. already on my friends list

Last edited:
i need navy ones more than the purple ones. i need to successfully catch 5 more for the bench and 10 more for the background x.x; all while leif laughs in my face at my terrible capture rate. already on my friends list
I know the struggle. I need 2 more for the bench now and then the 10 for the background. :( I don’t have any navy ladybugs left to give away but I have like 10 of everything else if you need some.

I could really use some navy and purple ones! I also have a few yellow and pink if anyone needs them. ID 3561 7624 202

Back