• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anyone here who is homeschooled?

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
I still homeschool, I'll just take one class in public.

Homeschooling > EVERYTHING.
Hurts the social network.
That was one of the big discussion points in the old thread. We proved that it really depends on the person whether or not the homeschooled student is social.

For example, one person in homeschooling might just choose to stick around in his room all day, while the other in homeschooling is hanging out with friends in his/her spare time, playing sports, joining activities of somekind, etc.

Ergo, homeschooling shouldn't be steriotyped as non-social. For there are many ways homeschooling can be perfectly social.

;)
Absolutely correct. I couldn't agree more with that.

dragonflamez said:
Bul doesnt need a social network, he has us.
But still.....

*drop-kick Bul inna face. Hard*
inna?

I guess, but Homeschooleds can only see friends when theyre out of school, un less theyre homeschooled too.

YogurtBandit said:
dragonflamez said:
But still.....

inna?

I guess, but Homeschooleds can only see friends when theyre out of school, un less theyre homeschooled too.
Most of my friends are homeschooled, actually.

Bulerias said:
YogurtBandit said:
dragonflamez said:
But still.....

inna?

Most of my friends are homeschooled, actually.
Well true, If you're HS'd youll have Hs'd friends.

I'm not homeschooled, by my little sister's friend is, and she sleeps in until noon before getting up to do her schoolwork. Then she has to work all summer on it because she doesn't get nearly enough done during the school year.

Back