• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone have a plot appear yesterday or today?

TifanyNL

Bells
I adopted Big Top out of my village on Saturday. The TBT member that adopted him didn't get a plot yesterday or today. I saved just after he adopted Big Top, it saved again when I ended the session and I double checked his house and it said "Moved Out".

My theory is that with Toy Day tomorrow, it wouldn't put down a plot since you wouldn't be able to give the villager a gift tomorrow. I'm just curious if anyone else got a pot yesterday or today?

On my secondary town set to the current date (my main town is non tting so its still on 7th of dec.) I got a villager plot on yesterday (sunday) a day earlier than expected...

Kidd the smug goat set up a plot in my town yesterday. Today he told me he wants something white for toy day and he's not even unpacked!

So another question. If he left his DS running all night from the time he picked up Big Top until the next day past 6am, would that mess up the plot being placed on Sunday? I know we did it all correct - especially saving it right away - I just feel bad that the plot isn't appearing.

Interesting... I adopted Big Top on the 21st, but I left my 3DS on overnight, so the next day, I just got a "Rise and shine" from the town hall. Though today, I still don't have a plot. I'm at 8 villagers.

So another question. If he left his DS running all night from the time he picked up Big Top until the next day past 6am, would that mess up the plot being placed on Sunday? I know we did it all correct - especially saving it right away - I just feel bad that the plot isn't appearing.

It's probably not appearing because of Toy Day. They sometimes don't appear for up to a week, depends on the lag of your connection whilst making the villager trade.

^ That
Villagers can take up to a week too place a plot!So they shouldn't worry. :)

Back