Anyone have a dream town with fireworks?

Mine should. At least, the fireworks were on when I uploaded it. I'm not sure if that gets preserved or anything (can anyone verify that?).

My DA is 6200-2371-5593.

I'm going to look now! That was my question too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. :'( I was going to set mine up with a bopper hat and fireworks for visitors. Bummer.

I'm going to look now! That was my question too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. :'( I was going to set mine up with a bopper hat and fireworks for visitors. Bummer.

You can still leave those things for dream tourists :) Of course it won't be as spectacular with no fireworks in the sky, but these little gifts are still fun for dreamers.

Mine should. At least, the fireworks were on when I uploaded it. I'm not sure if that gets preserved or anything (can anyone verify that?).

So should my Dream Town, and I've buried a couple of fountain fireworks, sparklers and roman candles for guests... hopefully the firework show is on!

Oh, and thats a tip for you, bury fountain fireworks so they won't go off and guest can enjoy them, I have a trail of sparkles and such leading to the dig spot which has a silver shovel in the middle so hopefully people would take the hint!

EDIT: I've just visited Hanamura, Tina's Town, and there was no fireworks...

Last edited:
Another option to be able to use the fountain fireworks is to buy some wrapping paper and place them as presents. But then the problem with this is that it may lower your town status.

Back