• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone ever dream about Animal Crossing?

oak

Avatar by silh & Signature by taj
Bells
Island
Usagi
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
So I had a zombie apocalypse dream last night, which isn't too weird for me. I always have dreams where i'm running from zombies, but this time Frita was there (she's a uchi sheep, she lives in my boyfriend's village). It was me, my boyfriend Elliott, Frita & a group of survivors going on a train trying to find a safe place, and we passed a huge metal wearhouse and we saw a group of people. I screamed for them to stop the train, so they did & all the doors opened. Everyone started running for the wearhouse, and then all these zombies came out of the forest and starting pilling into the train. I was trying to fight them off with a crowbar, but there was too many. I yelled for everyone to bail, so me and Elliott started to run for the tall wheat field behind us. As we were running, I realized we had left Frita behind, and I told Elliott we had to go back. I saw her through a window just sitting in a seat, not trying to escape. He said it was too late, and that she was already gone. We were laying in the grass & my dream randomly poofed into a new one, and I was at a friends house. Idk how my mind comes up with this stuff. Through the whole thing, Frita had no expression and she was doing that gentle sway all villagers to when they stand there.

So yeah, my dream made no sense. Sorry I left you for dead Frita. I've had dreams where i'm just walking around my village, but it seemed so realistic. Please tell me i'm not the only one who dreams of animal crossing lmao.

I had a dream about Minecraft and Animal Crossing mixing; freaky. Villagers had to be donned in armour and hold swords, and everyone scurried inside, shut the blinds, and made no noise when it was night-time. Villagers died on a weekly basis if they were unlucky, and huge craters were left around the town from creepers. It was total chaos.

Back