• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else who likes Beardo?

ThatRandomMayor

i made this username when i was 13 im sorry
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I've seen a lot of Beardo hate lately. Beardo, is one of my dreamies; he's so majestic. I'm just wondering if anyone else likes him.

I like him. He reminds me of a gentlemen. Idk, most people don't like villagers if aren't outlery adorable...

When I saw the Beardo hate on the boards I was shocked!

I have always seen him as the quintessential smug. An English dapper gentleman. Strong, yet sensitive. Enjoys the finer things of life.

I get giddy whenever I see him in a Dream Town.

Other Beardo aficionados, join together and unite!

I like him. He reminds me of a gentlemen. Idk, most people don't like villagers if aren't outlery adorable...

In my eyes, he is outlery adorable.. That waistcoat...

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I saw the Beardo hate on the boards I was shocked!

I have always seen him as the quintessential smug. An English dapper gentleman. Strong, yet sensitive. Enjoys the finer things of life.

I get giddy whenever I see him in a Dream Town.

Other Beardo aficionados, join together and unite!

He's one of the few villagers who look even more impressive in game than on the official art!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let us try to bump him up to Tier 4! Whoo!

I used to have Beardo in my town. He's quite adorable. I love his house and his detective outfit made him look like a gentleman. I gave him away so I could get someone else in my town, but I'm sure he's living in a good town right now.

I used to have Beardo in my town. He's quite adorable. I love his house and his detective outfit made him look like a gentleman. I gave him away so I could get someone else in my town, but I'm sure he's living in a good town right now.

I'm currently hoping a friend will give him to me once he moves out of her town.

The Beardo hate actually quite surprises me; it's almost as bad as the Quillson hate!

I personally don't really like Beardo. I probably wouldn't mind him too much if he hadn't moved into a really bad spot in my town a few months back and took forever to leave.

Personally - I'm not too fond of his appearance though. I think he looks too old compared to most of the other villagers in the series.

I personally don't really like Beardo. I probably wouldn't mind him too much if he hadn't moved into a really bad spot in my town a few months back and took forever to leave.

Personally - I'm not too fond of his appearance though. I think he looks too old compared to most of the other villagers in the series.

I can see where you're coming from. I think the fact that he looks old makes him original, but to each their own.

I like Beardo, he's pretty unique and charming also ^^

btw I have him in my cycling town, when he asks to move out I can let you have him if you're still looking?

Last edited:
I like Beardo, he's pretty unique and charming also ^^

btw I have him in my cycling town, when he asks to move out and I let you have him if you're still looking?

oh mah gawd thank you.

He is charming. I don't think a smug personality could suit anyone better.

Off topic, but why the frick is Quillson smug?

oh mah gawd thank you.

He is charming. I don't think a smug personality could suit anyone better.

Off topic, but why the frick is Quillson smug?

Quillson makes me think of a nerdy freshman highschooler who tries to hit on the girls in older grades... just me? He has that appeal to him :p

Quillson makes me think of a nerdy freshman highschooler who tries to hit on the girls in older grades... just me? He has that appeal to him :p

I can't stand him. People call Beardo pervy, but then the forget about Quillson.

And that curtain haircut? Is this the 90s? No. Quillson go back to your S Club 7 and get out my town

I don't see how Beardo's pervy at all. You could say that about any of the smugs, people just hatin

And omg S club 7 lol, thanks for the childhood memory flashback ^^

I don't see how Beardo's pervy at all. You could say that about any of the smugs, people just hatin

And omg S club 7 lol, thanks for the childhood memory flashback ^^

And Beardo jus' be rollin'

And you're welcome. As you can see, I REALLY hate Quillson

I love him! He's one of my dreamies too :) in a village full of bear cubs, kittens and deers I think it's cute to have a big grandfather figure clomping around.

I love him! He's one of my dreamies too :) in a village full of bear cubs, kittens and deers I think it's cute to have a big grandfather figure clomping around.

Like a forest town? With forest cats? That's so cute. It's like a child's story- a Beartrix Potter thing ^-^

Beardo is my favorite smug!

I have a theory that his name is not actually pronounced 'Beard-oh'. He doesn't have a beard, and the AC staff always thinks names through carefully so.. It might be a pun of the word hair-do instead, with 'hair' swapped out for 'bear' because he is indeed a bear. lol!

'Bear-due' is how I'm trying to say his name now. He doesn't have much hair at all, but it makes more sense than being named after a nonexistent beard

Back