• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else who likes Beardo?

ThatRandomMayor

i made this username when i was 13 im sorry
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I've seen a lot of Beardo hate lately. Beardo, is one of my dreamies; he's so majestic. I'm just wondering if anyone else likes him.

I like him. He reminds me of a gentlemen. Idk, most people don't like villagers if aren't outlery adorable...

How can anyone hate Beardo? They're in denial.

I know. It's so sad that he's tier 5; it makes it so hard to get him.

He is an intelligent, beautiful bear. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Beardo!

When I saw the Beardo hate on the boards I was shocked!

I have always seen him as the quintessential smug. An English dapper gentleman. Strong, yet sensitive. Enjoys the finer things of life.

I get giddy whenever I see him in a Dream Town.

Other Beardo aficionados, join together and unite!

I like him. He reminds me of a gentlemen. Idk, most people don't like villagers if aren't outlery adorable...

In my eyes, he is outlery adorable.. That waistcoat...

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I saw the Beardo hate on the boards I was shocked!

I have always seen him as the quintessential smug. An English dapper gentleman. Strong, yet sensitive. Enjoys the finer things of life.

I get giddy whenever I see him in a Dream Town.

Other Beardo aficionados, join together and unite!

He's one of the few villagers who look even more impressive in game than on the official art!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let us try to bump him up to Tier 4! Whoo!

I used to have Beardo in my town. He's quite adorable. I love his house and his detective outfit made him look like a gentleman. I gave him away so I could get someone else in my town, but I'm sure he's living in a good town right now.

I used to have Beardo in my town. He's quite adorable. I love his house and his detective outfit made him look like a gentleman. I gave him away so I could get someone else in my town, but I'm sure he's living in a good town right now.

I'm currently hoping a friend will give him to me once he moves out of her town.

The Beardo hate actually quite surprises me; it's almost as bad as the Quillson hate!

I personally don't really like Beardo. I probably wouldn't mind him too much if he hadn't moved into a really bad spot in my town a few months back and took forever to leave.

Personally - I'm not too fond of his appearance though. I think he looks too old compared to most of the other villagers in the series.

I personally don't really like Beardo. I probably wouldn't mind him too much if he hadn't moved into a really bad spot in my town a few months back and took forever to leave.

Personally - I'm not too fond of his appearance though. I think he looks too old compared to most of the other villagers in the series.

I can see where you're coming from. I think the fact that he looks old makes him original, but to each their own.

I like Beardo, he's pretty unique and charming also ^^

btw I have him in my cycling town, when he asks to move out I can let you have him if you're still looking?

Last edited:
I like Beardo, he's pretty unique and charming also ^^

btw I have him in my cycling town, when he asks to move out and I let you have him if you're still looking?

oh mah gawd thank you.

He is charming. I don't think a smug personality could suit anyone better.

Off topic, but why the frick is Quillson smug?

oh mah gawd thank you.

He is charming. I don't think a smug personality could suit anyone better.

Off topic, but why the frick is Quillson smug?

Quillson makes me think of a nerdy freshman highschooler who tries to hit on the girls in older grades... just me? He has that appeal to him :p

Quillson makes me think of a nerdy freshman highschooler who tries to hit on the girls in older grades... just me? He has that appeal to him :p

I can't stand him. People call Beardo pervy, but then the forget about Quillson.

And that curtain haircut? Is this the 90s? No. Quillson go back to your S Club 7 and get out my town

I don't see how Beardo's pervy at all. You could say that about any of the smugs, people just hatin

And omg S club 7 lol, thanks for the childhood memory flashback ^^

I don't see how Beardo's pervy at all. You could say that about any of the smugs, people just hatin

And omg S club 7 lol, thanks for the childhood memory flashback ^^

And Beardo jus' be rollin'

And you're welcome. As you can see, I REALLY hate Quillson

I love him! He's one of my dreamies too :) in a village full of bear cubs, kittens and deers I think it's cute to have a big grandfather figure clomping around.

I love him! He's one of my dreamies too :) in a village full of bear cubs, kittens and deers I think it's cute to have a big grandfather figure clomping around.

Like a forest town? With forest cats? That's so cute. It's like a child's story- a Beartrix Potter thing ^-^

Beardo is my favorite smug!

I have a theory that his name is not actually pronounced 'Beard-oh'. He doesn't have a beard, and the AC staff always thinks names through carefully so.. It might be a pun of the word hair-do instead, with 'hair' swapped out for 'bear' because he is indeed a bear. lol!

'Bear-due' is how I'm trying to say his name now. He doesn't have much hair at all, but it makes more sense than being named after a nonexistent beard

Back