• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else starting to feel the 'I want a new update' itch?

I'm really hoping for a substantial update that would bring back diving, the cafe/roost, kapp'n/island tours, and furniture. More furniture could give us new options for decorating since, in my opinion, a lot of rooms and outdoor areas are starting to look very similar due to the limited furniture selection compared to New Leaf. (also nintendo please let us expand the 6x6 rooms in our house 😭). One or more of these additions would provide months of much needed longevity to the game

A short summary from a Japanese site of the current events happening in June.

If there is no further update in June, we will still have the June Bride-event, Bug-Off, Summer Solistance, new bugs and fish, Father’s Day, new seasonal blue shell DIY recipes and seasonal furniture like surf board and a fan apparently. Of course it would be nice to have an update, but I’m not holding my breath since they showed what there is to come back in April for May and June. Not sure about July though.

A short summary from a Japanese site of the current events happening in June.

If there is no further update in June, we will still have the June Bride-event, Bug-Off, Summer Solistance, new bugs and fish, Father’s Day, new seasonal blue shell DIY recipes and seasonal furniture like surf board and a fan apparently. Of course it would be nice to have an update, but I’m not holding my breath since they showed what there is to come back in April for May and June. Not sure about July though.
Oooooh I remember the special summer shell DIY from when I was TT for Raymond. Apparently there’s a special shell called the “Summer shell” and it’s rare(? I think it is?) so I can see it become some sort of currently for transactions like star fragments due to its rarity. I haven’t come across one yet but I did get a DIY that does require one of them. ^-^

Oooooh I remember the special summer shell DIY from when I was TT for Raymond. Apparently there’s a special shell called the “Summer shell” and it’s rare(? I think it is?) so I can see it become some sort of currently for transactions like star fragments due to its rarity. I haven’t come across one yet but I did get a DIY that does require one of them. ^-^
I think so, because they only appear during summer season in each hemisphere. And you are correct, they are called summer shell. You can collect them until August 31st if you are from Northern Hemisphere or from December 1st to February 29th if you are from Southern Hemisphere.

Attachments

• 897999CB-BA53-48B2-A488-4ECA6189F99F.jpeg
    897999CB-BA53-48B2-A488-4ECA6189F99F.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 16
People have already been selling the Summer Solstice crown online but not sure what the rest of the event could entail.
I think a cafe would be a perfect summer update - imagine relaxing there after a visit to the museum.
I'm also really hoping for some kind of a shop upgrade because Nook's Cranny is a bit boring. I mean the number of items is very limited to begin with and half the time, I don't even bother.

is it possible to get the crown through time traveling?

i have a friend who bought the crown off someone in tbt for a lot of bells. when she found out the item was unreleased she contacted the seller asking for a refund (she was going to return the crown) but the seller insisted that the item was already obtainable in europe and dismissed the accusation of it being a hacked item. so now i'm curious.

is it possible to get the crown through time traveling?

i have a friend who bought the crown off someone in tbt for a lot of bells. when she found out the item was unreleased she contacted the seller asking for a refund (she was going to return the crown) but the seller insisted that the item was already obtainable in europe and dismissed the accusation of it being a hacked item. so now i'm curious.
I don't think so from what I know.
It seems to be a hacked item much like the Wedding day stuff that has also been released early through hacking.

While I'm looking forward to the wedding season, I always feel the itch, constantly, and I doubt that'll ever change. But some bigger features would probably lessen its impact.

Back