• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else just want to create a new account so people don't see your posts from the new leaf days?

Honestly, I feel like I've only gotten more and more annoying the longer I've been using this site. So no haha.

yes, I regret how I was in the past and I'm sure tons of people hate me for it, and I don't blame them
I just wish I could apologize to certain people here for how I acted

So Happy I got myself a username change to dissociate myself away from past me

Last edited:
I certainly do! But then I'd lose some of the collectibles I had from those early teen years. I hardly even remember what I did here to rack up 1,500 posts but I can't get rid of that now.

I remade in the middle of the New Leaf days since I went through a massive personality shift. Honestly I don't regret it.
I don't think I've gone too overboard with the things I say on this account...?

I mean I could do without several posts on the "expand your music tastes" thread where I just posted The Most Mainstream Songs and was unironically like "wow I'm so underground" but I think we're doing ourselves a huge disservice if we try to act like we weren't absolute idiots in our preteen years. like everyone's been there, we understand

Lol, no. But I do wish my name change would go through soon. :( Fingers crossed with the updates tomorrow.

maybe lol, i joined when i was 14 and i’m 20 now so im sure there’s a lot of embarrassing stuff that i didn’t realize was embarrassing

No, I love this account. And btw. Most of what I posted was threads that were obnoxious and posts that were selfish while still being on topic of that thread.

I am a changed user now.

my account is from when all they were up to was city folk.. and i was a literal child (i was ten omg) so please never go look at my old posts / threads anyone or my blog posts 😩 the cringe is real

I had an account years ago, but I honestly can't remember what the username even was. I would've ended up making a new account anyway, as I switched over to using ughrora on pretty much everything that I use. It's definitely great to be back! I am going to try to think up what my old username was, however, and maybe see if I can find old posts of mine. Would be nice to reminisce!

YES. But oh well, I don't think anyone is interested in digging through my old posts lol

considering i made this account when i was 9 or 10 years old.. dear god i’m so sorry for anyone who knew me or talked to me

"from the new leaf days" has everyone really abandoned nl like that? aw man.
answering the question... yeah i really think i would. specially because when i first made my account i didn't notice that threads with new comments go to the first page of the forum. so i started replying to some of the oldest threads in brewster's cafe to get some tbt. i still have the infraction notice for that one hahah

i tried that and the account got banned lmao. i only went through my old posts about a month ago and while they aren’t too bad, i was an entirely different person then which is kinda jarring aha. i also made a thread about my ex friend and that was embarrassing as hell to read lmao

Back