anybody want to help me fill my able sisters?

hauntedhead

cutest cannibal <3
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
trying to get back into playing again!! my able sisters custom design slots are full off stuff i designed with my ex, and it's a bit of a sore memory! i'm not super into doing custom designs myself, so if anybody wants to come help me out by putting their own in the slots that would be awesome :]

If you’re still available, and still want some clothes, I have some clothing I could put up that I made, most of it is colorful stuff, Im not sure your style but I have a lot of colorful, cute, random stuff! : D feel free to lmk : )
Post automatically merged:

and I am a little confused, is this for new horizons? because I’m pretty sure you can only add custom designs in the able sisters physical store in new leaf….sorry I’m just confused ; v ;

Last edited:
aw man i just looked it up and you're right D:!! i totally thought they would have that feature in new horizons that's such a bummer :[ thanks a ton for the offer though i really appreciate it, would still love to see your designs if you feel like posting them, i'm super into those kind of designs, i would've loved to have them displayed ;w;

Back